New girl here :)

hydeist
hydeist Member Posts: 5
edited 17. May 2010, 15:20 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone :) I'm a new member, just joined tonight. Just been diagnosed with RA at 20 years old, and been looking for a support forum like this. Hopefully will be lovely to speak to you all :)

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi

A big warm welcome from me.

We all try to support one another, give advice and tips. You will find all the people on here are very friendly and you will be made to feel very welcome.

There is the younger forum where there are lots of young people your age.

There are also the other Forums where you can post as well. We have a CChat Forum where you can post as well. That is where we relax and have some fun.

I'm sure some of the younger peeps will pop in to say Hi soon.
    I hope to see you post soon.

love Trish xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi sorry to hear you have r/a I have r/a too.
    Welcome to the forum look forward to your posts.

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Welcome to the forum. Have a look at the other zones. There is a young peeps zone too but it is sometimes a little quiet. The LWA and ChitChat zone seem to be where most of us hang out!! :lol: Ask any questions you may have and we will all do our very best to help and support you :D

Look forward to seeing your name around the forum. :)

Look after yourself,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi
    A very warm welcome from me, the people on here are really friendly and supportive, I do hope to see you posting more very soon.
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Just wanted to say hello. I only joined myself a couple of weeks ago and have been overwhelmed by the warmth of the welcome. People here seem very caring and understanding and have a lot of experience they are willing to share. Best wishes to you :lol:
    Brenda
  • dobster
    dobster Member Posts: 10
    Hi i am sorry to hear about your r/a i also have it all i can say is try and stay positive in your mind even when your body is telling you not to
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Hello and welcome. This is such a lovely, friendly and supportive place.
    I'm 21 and have recently been diagnosed too, so if you want to talk, feel free to message me.

Take care.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi

welcome to the forums from me too.

You will find loads of support here from people who understand what you are going through.

Hope you find it as helpful as I ahve

Love

Toni xx
  • kevlar
    kevlar Member Posts: 41
    Welcome from me too honey.

There is a wealth of experience to tap into in this forum.

Some of the regular contributors have lived with arthritis for many years and so have become very knowlegable about the condition, the drugs and other treatments available etc etc.

And all you have to do is ask!

Welcome again and I hope to see you posting again soon.

Kevin xx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Welcome to the forum, you will find youself amongst friends here, all with similar experiences, advice, support, and great chatter in the cafe. Sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis. XX Bubbles k015.gif
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Hello

sorry that you've had to find us on here. But there is a lot of knowledge and support for you. I was 23 when I was diagnosed but withe right meds you will lead a good life. Meds are a lott better than 15 years ago so make sure you get them from your rheumy

Janie
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hi - and welcome from me too! You will find lots of support on here from others who know what you are going through. Look forward to seeing you posting again soon! Love Tilly x