Hi

jilliflower
jilliflower Member Posts: 3
edited 18. Apr 2010, 18:34 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone. I'm new to this website and would like to talk to members like myself who have just been dignosed with Fibromyalgia to find out if the feelings i am having are usual and what do other people do to try to resolve them

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Jilli

Welcome to the forum. You are best to place this posting on the Living with Arthritis forum as that is where most of us call in, along with the Chitchat Zone.

Hope to see you posting around the forum very soon,

Look after yourself,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi Jill just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place for advice, sorry I can't help with your condition I have r/a but there are other peeps on here who will be able to give you advice. Look forward to seeing your posts, take care.

Julie x
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi

A big warm welcome from me too. The people on here are all so very friendly too. We offer support if you are struggling. You might be better to go onto the LWA zone for your questions as many peeps will see it there.

When we want to relax and have some fun, we go to the CChat zone.
    Thereare many topics on there.

We also have a cafe there too where you can unwind. Why not dropw in foe a cuppa meet some od the girls.

Well I hope to see you posting soon

love Trish xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi Jilly

Pleased to meet you :)

You are very welcome here.

there are lots of people who use these forums who have fibro so you should get lots of help, support and advice from them.

If you have any specific questions stick a thread on teh living with arthritis forum.

Love

Toni xx
  • jilliflower
    jilliflower Member Posts: 3
    Thank you all for your warm welcome to the site. I will try some of the other places you have recommended to see if i can getthe answers i am looking for
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Jilli
    Just to say very warm welcome, sorry I cant help with your question, but I am sure someone will be along very soon , like the others have said put a thread on LWA hope to see you posting more very soon.
    You take care
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hello and welcome to the forum from me too. :D

This is a very friendly forum and you will quickly feel at home here....just join in any of the discussions, it's the best way to get to know folks and vice versa :D

I can't answer your question about Fibro, but there are peeps who will if you post on LWA as others have suggested as it's read by lots more peeps.

Look forward to chatting more. Iris x
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Hi Jilli, welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of support and advice from fellow sufferers. The members are great people, very caring and supportive, you will find a lot of things covered on the LWA section and you can post a thread to ask questions etc. Chit chat is great too, a place to relax and natter and eat calorie free cake. XX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).