Mother of 19 year old with arthritis

Options
pollyj
pollyj Member Posts: 16
edited 15. Apr 2010, 10:13 in Say Hello Archive
Hello, is there a forum where parents can talk? My son has had arthritis since he was 15 and I haven't spoken to anyone in a similar situation. I feel very alone.

Comments

• snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    pollyj wrote:
    Hello, is there a forum where parents can talk? My son has had arthritis since he was 15 and I haven't spoken to anyone in a similar situation. I feel very alone.
    Hi Pollyj and welcome to the forum, yes there is a young peoples forum on here and other parents do post on there. Sorry to hear about your son, there is also chit chat where we go to have a natter feel welcome to jion us theres Vals caffee where everything is fat free,(good job). Look forward to your posts.

Julie x
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • pollyj
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    pollyj wrote:
    Hi Pollyj and welcome to the forum, yes there is a young peoples forum on here and other parents do post on there. Sorry to hear about your son, there is also chit chat where we go to have a natter feel welcome to jion us theres Vals caffee where everything is fat free,(good job). Look forward to your posts.

Julie x

Hi Julie, thank you your kind reply. Not being terribly computer literate would you tell me how to find the chit chat - vals caffee please. :) x
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Welcome to the forum from joanne
    Joanne
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi if you go to the main bit of the forum where it say hello i'm new above that is chit-chat forum click on that and you will see a list of topics to choose from including Vals caffee.

Julie x
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • pollyj
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Hi if you go to the main bit of the forum where it say hello i'm new above that is chit-chat forum click on that and you will see a list of topics to choose from including Vals caffee.

Julie x

Thank you
    Polly x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    pollyj wrote:
    snowball wrote:

Julie x

Thank you
    Polly x
    drop in the cafe when ever you want we natter, talk silly and have a hug(on bad day) all welcome to post or read what ever you wish
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Hi polly

Good to meet you

Hope you are able to find us on the other foums and get some support from other parents too.

Take care

Love

Toni xx