strange

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 29. Apr 2010, 18:14 in Living with Arthritis archive
well went to bed as normal and feet felt hot and uncomphy, then went up to knees, hips, shoulders, elbows then hands .have never had it come on like this as though it was a wave flowing over me neck not great now all hot aching and pain following have taken pain meds they are starting to fight back but do not know what have done to set this off or how to make it go away lol. has any one else had it do this before
val

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Val

Wonder if it were a nerve, that you may have leaned on in bed or what have you been doing? Any gardening? Lifting anything heavy, shopping things like that?

See how you feel and go to see the doctor if ou do not feel well.

Sending some ((((())))))) for you also xxxxxxxx

Love Trish xxxx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hi val,

haven't had that happen...but hope you are feeling a bit better today and managed some restful sleep after the meds kicked in.

Iris x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Oh Val

Hope you are ok today???

Not anything to do with flushes is it??

Love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Sorry to read that Val. What a strange feeling. Did it happen just the once?

Take care
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hey Valval, I recognise the heat (flushing for England) but they are not accompanied by pain - that's just the arthritis. T have them combined sounds horrible. Take your pain meds and rest. If it re-occurs then contact your doctor or rheummy support team. Take care, Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Hi, It may be nerve pain, but I agree that you should see a doctor as they may be able to offer some pain relief for you.

I hope you soon feel a bit better soon and it settles down again.
    Love Sue
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Val,

I sort of have something similar just before a crohn's or pa flare is it like your shines feel grazed? I would def make a note of it and if it happens again go and get it checked out. Its might be age (and might be for me as well) but mine herald a flare of either, thankfully the eye flare is much more calmer :wink: Hope your feeling much better today? ((( ))) xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    thankyou all on hrt so should not be flares lol never had it starting with feet and working up did get some sleep and feeling more normal (mind you i took my self off out to keep mind off it) so will mention to doc next week
    val
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Val,

Hope you get some answers. Worries you when you cannot explain things. Lets hope its a one off! :|
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    valval wrote:
    thankyou all on hrt so should not be flares lol never had it starting with feet and working up did get some sleep and feeling more normal (mind you i took my self off out to keep mind off it) so will mention to doc next week

I bet you were dreaming that you had your toes in that lovely warm sea you are dreaming of eh?

Trish xxxxx