marooned
marooned Member Posts: 68
edited 29. Apr 2010, 12:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
FED UP FED UP FED UP :(

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I am sorry to hear that - do you wish to talk about it?

Hugs
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello Marooned. So it's you that's landed in my boat? Didn't recognise you under the cover of darkness. Vent my dear, That's why we're here. Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Marooned,

Also sorry to read that. A ((( ))) and a hope your ok? Cris x
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Hi Maroonred,

Hope you feel a bit brighter, we are always here for a chat if you want to talk about it love Jaspercatxx
  • marooned
    THANKS EVERYONE THIS IS SUCH A FAB GROUP, JUST CANT STAND SEEING MY BEAUTIFULL DAUGHTER IN PAIN AND FEELING LIKE SHE HAS NO LIFE LEFT IF I COULD TAKE ALL THE PAIN MYSELF I WOULD XXX
  • marooned
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Hello Marooned. So it's you that's landed in my boat? Didn't recognise you under the cover of darkness. Vent my dear, That's why we're here. Dreamdaisy
    A SLOW BOAT TO CHINA WOULD DO AT THE MINUTE :)
  • dreamdaisy
    I often think it's worse for those who are watching on, so to speak. There is nothing anyone can do. How old is your daughter? When I was little my mum used to distract me with jigsaws, colouring - used to love doing paper lacy doilies! - and her button box. Now I'm old I use my MP3 for the small watches of the hours, puzzle books and now here. I feel for you, it's a very difficult situation. Dreamdaisy
  • dreamdaisy
    Ah, just answered my question, found another post from you somewhere else. Button boxes won't work for a girl of 23. I'll have a think and see if I can come up with something more positive.
  • marooned
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Ah, just answered my question, found another post from you somewhere else. Button boxes won't work for a girl of 23. I'll have a think and see if I can come up with something more positive.
    thanks i sometimes feel like ime going on i no there are people a lot worse off and also some really young children , but its so hard when its your own child no mattrer how old , thanks again x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    What about word puzzle books? Or some simple card makeing, I do a bit of that and some of the stuff is easy to use and you can get kits. Look for die cuts so she wouldn't have to use scissors. Have a look at the craft section on the shopping channel begining with Q! I don't know what else to suggest.

I'm sorry for you both, as a Mum you must feel worse than anyone. Lots of love to both of you, Sue
  • dreamdaisy
    Music is a good diversion, as is Youtube. I also love reading and that can take you into another world. What are her interests, likes and dislikes? She's so young, that is awful. Thinking of you both. Dreamdaisy