Good News!

annie_mial
annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
edited 1. May 2010, 03:09 in Living with Arthritis archive
I'm here, I'm home and I haven't been detained this time around.

Not only that, but the news is good. All the test results were in and while one or two weren't brilliant, all are going in the right directions.

On the downside, the hossy seems to have messed up my meds even more than I thought. It is all straightened out now and I hope to be feeling much better after the weekend once I can get everything back on the level again. Having said that, it seems the additional treatment I was given has worked so I'm also grateful to them!

As we are moving in three weeks time, I am sooooooo relieved and happy. The whole thing has given me a rather nasty fright and I just hope that the Rheumy is right and I start to feel better very soon.

Thanks to you all for your support. I don't think I could have got through this week without you all - I'm very grateful for that, too.

Annie

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Annie...glad they have nearly got things sorted for you...I hope it doesn't take meds to long to kick in...I know you wont agree but it was good that the hossy kept you in.(you know what I mean)
    You take care of yourself
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Hi Annie, glad things are improving and getting sorted out for you. Hopefully you will feel lots better soon.

Speedalong
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Yippee! Yippee! Yippee! I am so pleased for you.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hi Annie :D

sooo pleased that things are getting better for you...and that the hossy didn't kidnap you this time. :wink:

hope you have a lovely restful weekend....doing something nice that's just for you (you deserve it!)

fingers crossed all the meds will get sorted and the 'new' one keeps on working it's magic.

love and (((hugs)))

Iris x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Annie,

Glad the rescue plan wasn't needed. Its sounding a lot better and I really hope you will feel much better soon. Rest flower and when do you have to go again? ((( ))) Cris xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Annie,

Glad the rescue plan wasn't needed. Its sounding a lot better and I really hope you will feel much better soon. Rest flower and when do you have to go again? ((( ))) Cris xx

17th May, Cris, for a review..........hopefully I will be feeling much better by then.

Annie
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hello Annie, Really happy they are getting things sorted for you at last. Have a restful weekend and be kind to yourself. Good luck with the May appt. Ix
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi annie

Well - what a releif!!!

All is going to be ok :D

Now all you need is the moc eto go ahead smoothly eh?

take care

Love

toni xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Annie

Glad everything worked out well for you.

Now you have a good report card, behave yourself won't you? Please

love Trish xx