doctor appointment on friday

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
hello

I have osteoarthritis in both my knees, i have been taking ibuprofen codeine phosphate and co-dydramol.

I am going back to doctor as i find my arthritis is not being controlled ( the pain side of it, ) i have finding really hard getting my head round all this and its really affecting what i can do, and i cope quite well but I'm not happy because its really stopping me in my tracks and I'm 49 and want to help fight this but at the moment it very hard, to be honest i had enough of it life is for getting out there and making the most of and i am finding this difficult, for me to say all this i must be really feeling it as i am very stubborn and independent and dont like what this is doing to me.

sorry for the moan but i just about had enough

Is there anything more that can be done I live in scotland

sylvia
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,490
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sylvia,

as I said in my earlier message, if the pain is the major stumbling block to your self-management then the pain clinic may be able to advise.

all the best

Guy
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sylvia,

as I said in my earlier message, if the pain is the major stumbling block to your self-management then the pain clinic may be able to advise.

all the best

Guy
    sorry Guy didnt realise but you bet me to it, did not realise that you had posted on my post

thanks for you help
    sylvia :)stern02.gif