Mikes Update

mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 31. May 2010, 17:46 in Living with Arthritis archive
Sorry people that I have not been on much , but my side has been given me lot of trouble recently , went down to gp and told her , she is refferring me to a surgeon for a investivtation of the back passage , I told her I had this done in 2005 and I had the excat same pain in side then and bleeding when trying to go but it stopped once I did go , the bowel was a claret colour. She said we have to get this seen to once and for all.

I hate this prodecure,but if it gives the all clear and eases the pain it will be worth it.

Hazel is seening a new rhemy about her Fibromyalgia as it is getting worse and nows she having bouts of forgetting things it is scareing her.

She also gets at time a funny feeling in her face , on the right side .

Mike is still waiting for his operation , the surgeon said it will be over in June , phoned them up and was told he is not even on the waiting lisit, so I told his gp she said , I have not hered anything .

my dla forms are still waiting for the cab to fill then in , they can only see me on 16th june , very busy.

This weather is lovely lets hope it stays for a while.

have fun all
Mike R & Hazel &Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Mike,

I am so with you on the tests! I vowed after the last one I would never have another..... Its better to get it looked t though so well done for saying and going for it. Fingers crossed they will come up with whats going on there and a ((( ))) to help with the tests.

Sorry Hazel isn't so good and a ((( ))) for her as well as more hopes she will get some help from her new rumo.

Mike bless him is having it next month? thy don't half keep you waiting there eh? I hope he is ok with it all?

We got not so good weather here but the sun is meant to come back wednesday... and I am going to lasso it and tether it over here :wink: Sorry if that stops other people from getting it :lol::lol::lol:

You all three take care and a bucket of hopes here for you all. Cris x
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Mike Hazel Mike jr
    i'm sorry you all have problems i hope things are put right for you soon.
    i hope when june come's you will all have good news
    good luck take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Gosh, you're all going through the mill, aren't you? Hang on in there, things will improve. I'm sure you will be back soon to tell us it's all sorted! Good luck. Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Mike

Glad to hear from you.

Sounds as though you for one are pretty rought at the mo :(

I do hope they (pardon the pun) get to the bottom of it this time for you.

I think fibro-fog is part of fibro Mike, but must be strtessful for Hazel. Hope the new heumy has some ideas eh.

And as for Mike Jnr - I cant beleive he is still waiting!! GP chasing it for yoyu?

CAB are inundated arent they at the mo with DLA forms as we would be silly to attempt them on our own these days eh?

I hope all is well with little skip too r030.gif

Love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Best to get it looked at Mike and it will be worth it in the end.Good luck to all 3 of you....
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Hi - you joined in 1970?! I'm a real newbie!!

Sounds like you all have a lot on you plates healthwise. Who referred Mike for his op? Someone, somewhere has "cocked up" if he isn't even on the waiting list. Hope you get is sorted.

I hope the new rheumy is able to help Hazel - is her appointment soon?

Good luck with the endoscopy - S has had both endoscopy and gastroscopy - the latter was worse, if that is any comfort?!

Speedalong
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • mike77
    speedalong wrote:
    Hi - you joined in 1970?! I'm a real newbie!!

Sounds like you all have a lot on you plates healthwise. Who referred Mike for his op? Someone, somewhere has "cocked up" if he isn't even on the waiting list. Hope you get is sorted.

I hope the new rheumy is able to help Hazel - is her appointment soon?

Good luck with the endoscopy - S has had both endoscopy and gastroscopy - the latter was worse, if that is any comfort?!

Speedalong
    I know it says I joined in 1970 but that is wrong, I was told I had OA in 2007 and that made me look it up thank god I found this web site . the surgeon said this he was reffered in 2005 had one operation in 2006 I hope this will be the last as buying shoes is a nightmare we have to buy size 4 and a size 6 for his splint to fit that shoe.

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Hello,
    I'm sorry Mike is having this trouble, but he needs to get it sorted out. Not something you'd choose to have done, but than what is?
    Wishing you all the best in getting it sorted out. Make sure they do the correct paperwork at the hospital, you know what these places are like, so ask again, if you don't soon hear!!! :wink:

Love Sue
  • mike77
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Mike

Glad to hear from you.

Sounds as though you for one are pretty rought at the mo :(

I do hope they (pardon the pun) get to the bottom of it this time for you.

I think fibro-fog is part of fibro Mike, but must be strtessful for Hazel. Hope the new heumy has some ideas eh.

And as for Mike Jnr - I cant beleive he is still waiting!! GP chasing it for yoyu?

CAB are inundated arent they at the mo with DLA forms as we would be silly to attempt them on our own these days eh?

I hope all is well with little skip too r030.gif

Love

Toni xx
    Thanks for making me smile at the little bird Skip is keeping well , Hazels learned him to say one in your heart from the film Game plan he also says sweet dreams , night night see you in moring he is a laugh at the things he says While he was learning to say one inyourheart he picked up what he thought was holei nyour heart everythime I hear him say that I kill myself laughing.
    all the best
    Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • mike77
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I would like to thank every person that took time to read my post :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I will be back on next moth hopefully by then they will have found out what this pain is , I am fed up bleeding when I go to the torilet , I think I have burst asomething for it only bleeds when I am at the torilet

:D:D:D:D BUT THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D hAZEL AND MIKE SASY THANKS AND WEE SKIP (budgie)

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR