Having a shocking day

joann1
joann1 Member Posts: 263
edited 1. Jun 2010, 17:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all

having a really bad day today, havnt been able to walk around as everything to sore & had quite a few falls, just feeling fustrated aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh

Jo-Ann
x :cry:
Jo-Ann

Comments

• mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Jo-Ann so sorry to hear you're having a bad day, I've had a few of them myself lately when I've also had difficulty walking, it really gets you down. Sending you some gentle healing hugs ((((((())))))) and hope you feel better soon. Here's a bit of fairy dust hope it makes you feel better person-smiley-9608.gif, best wishes, Brenda
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi jo-ann it is awfull isnt it had crap weekend as well so much stiffness and pain made worse by being stuborn lol hugs for you rest up and hope things better soon val
    val
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Hi Jo-ann

Sending hugs a040.gif to you, I think we all know where you are coming from and how horrid the very bad days are. I hope you feel better very soon and that the bad days go away. Take lots of care, XXXX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Jo-Ann,

Nice to meet you and yep bad days are something we all understand. I hope hat you will have a better and less painful tomorrow and sending you a ((( ))) and a hope. Welcome to the forums, Cris x
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI jo-Ann

sorry you having one of those 'rather not' days we all get.

I hope tomorrow brings a 'rather like' day instead for you.

hugs
    Wonky xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Jo-ann

Hope you are feeling a tidge better this morning and can stay on your feet :(

Really doesn't help does it - falling over :x grrrr!!!!!

Maybe today will be a better day eh?

Love

toni xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hi Jo-Ann, just picked up on your post from yesterday and hoping that you have a much better day today. Thinking of you! Love Tilly x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    The bad days always come to an end, but they seem to last forever while they're with you! I sincerely hope you are feeling better today, and are a little more steady on your feet. Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    Hi Jo-Ann

Hope you are feeling a bit more sprightly today?

If you are having another crap day today then come on and grump - let it all out as we all know what it is like.

Keep smiling :lol:
    Carol
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Jo-ann.
    i'm pleased you've found this forum it has some lovely friendly people on it they are very helpfull as well.
    have you had a good look around the forum.
    take care. joan xx[/u]
    take care
    joan xx
  • joann1
    mummyb wrote:
    Hi Jo-Ann so sorry to hear you're having a bad day, I've had a few of them myself lately when I've also had difficulty walking, it really gets you down. Sending you some gentle healing hugs ((((((())))))) and hope you feel better soon. Here's a bit of fairy dust hope it makes you feel better person-smiley-9608.gif, best wishes, Brenda

Thankyou brenda hope ur fairy dust works, i be ok in a few days (hopefully) x x
    Jo-Ann
  • joann1
    valval wrote:
    hi jo-ann it is awfull isnt it had crap weekend as well so much stiffness and pain made worse by being stuborn lol hugs for you rest up and hope things better soon val

thankyou val, think it just got to me never seems to be a day thats passes without falling at the min, so fingers crossed this this op comes quickly and works
    jo-ann
    x x x
    Jo-Ann
  • joann1
    dachshund wrote:
    Hi Jo-ann.
    i'm pleased you've found this forum it has some lovely friendly people on it they are very helpfull as well.
    have you had a good look around the forum.
    take care. joan xx[/u]

Hiya Joan

so pleased that i found and read the letter in out local paper, its hard for people who dont suffer the condition to no exactly what your going through, so this site is a blessing
    jo-ann
    x x x
    Jo-Ann
  • joann1
    bubbles wrote:
    Hi Jo-ann

Sending hugs a040.gif to you, I think we all know where you are coming from and how horrid the very bad days are. I hope you feel better very soon and that the bad days go away. Take lots of care, XXXX Bubbles

Hi Bubbles

Thankyou for the cuddles, its nice to no people care

jo-ann
    x x
    Jo-Ann
  • joann1
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Jo-Ann,

Nice to meet you and yep bad days are something we all understand. I hope hat you will have a better and less painful tomorrow and sending you a ((( ))) and a hope. Welcome to the forums, Cris x

Hiya Chris

thanks for the welcome & the hugs, heres to a brighter tomorrow

jo-ann
    x x
    Jo-Ann
  • joann1
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Jo-ann

Hope you are feeling a tidge better this morning and can stay on your feet :(

Really doesn't help does it - falling over :x grrrr!!!!!

Maybe today will be a better day eh?

Love

toni xx

Hi Toni

Im hoping i manage to stay on my feet, been through alot of pain and hospital visits so it tends to get to me alittle, but hey im feeling alot brighter & positive today

jo-ann

x x
    Jo-Ann