Britains Got Talent - who was your favourite tonight

bubbles
bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
edited 6. Jun 2010, 16:13 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just watched it, I think the right act won, they were very good. I couldn't see any of us doing those moves with arthritic hips, knees ect.

Spellbound were great, obviously very dedicated and work well together. h030.gif The thoughts of trying any of those moves now, would leave us in a heap and half. s035.gif I had a feeling that the other dancer would go through, even though his first performance was better, just my humble opinion.
XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).

Comments

• bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Bubbles..... yeh I agree with you, very watchable for the most part, and Spellbound were worthy winners. Just a point, does anyone think I.T.V. are getting like the U.S.A., I got a bit sick and tired of constant adverts for 1/1/2 hours. this country gets more like the States every year.

Oh I cannot bear them. I have been to the USA a fair few times and you never know if you are watching a programme or the adverts, there are so many.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    I watched it tonight, and Tina and Chandi were worthy winners. What a wonderful dog :!: :D I hope they win the whole competition.

I feel very uneasy about children competing. The boys in the group, Connected, are quite good for their age, but all the publicity and pressure on them to win can't be a good thing.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    I agree Chandi deserved to get through but I wish Neil Fullard was chosen instead of Connected :|

Spellbound were brilliant.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    I loved that DOG!!!!!!

Loved it!!!!

Isnt he/she quite old though?

Bit of a worry :shock:

The Queen would like it too - I'm sure :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • thisledome1
    thisledome1 Member Posts: 45
    There is a young man called Liam coming on one night this week ,he lives in Moston Manchester ,our neck of the woods .

He sang at my friends wedding in October last year ,what a voice its beautiful ,he sang Danny Boy and Climb Every Mountain .
    Every one had goose bumps all the ladies were crying .
    We knew a while ago that he was on BGT

Dont know if he will win ,he is only 14 but iam sure he will give it his best shot .

I to loved Chandi last night .

Jean
  • thisledome1
    thisledome1 Member Posts: 45
    So pleased Liam has made the final .

Jean
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Alan,

I sort of missed most of it this year........ I did see some of the Saturdays ones but have missed all the semi's actually......

I saw chandi's original and whats nice (for me) is he was a rescued dog. I so wish mine were even half that good :lol::lol:

I have got one who dances with me but he tend to choose the routine :wink:

Gt to say i love Street dancers and was over the moon Diversity won last year and I did see a very good street dance group in the Saturday ones but don't know if they got through or not?

I will try and remember to see the final.... but you whats nice? Just how much Brittan had got Talent :D Cris x

Hi Jean,

That must feel good and its nice when someone you 'know' gets a bit of alcalde :D

Hope your doing ok? Cris x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    That spoils it for me too Delboy.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    I think Janie from Glasgow is fantastic!

She gives me goosebumps with the songs she sings - reminds me of my late Great Auntie Jean.

I actually picked up the phone and voted for her and I never vote on these programmes!

:lol:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Or maybe an older lady :(

Dont think the way they've done it this year has been fair to be honest.

Chandi - Babycham :wink:

I thought the nwoner was a CHILD for a bit :roll: need me eyes tested :oops:

Love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    i am really pleased to see spelllbound win. I know that British Gymnastics was encouraging gymnasts to enter BGT this year but I dont think even they thought a Gymnastic/acrobatic act would win. So well down to them....lets hope it encourages others to take part.

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • auntyphyl
    auntyphyl Member Posts: 8
    Just watched it, I think the right act won, they were very good. I couldn't see any of us doing those moves with arthritic hips, knees ect.
    Spellbound best Ive seen for a while but I loved Chris Stones voice.
  • tkachev
    Me too Aunty Phyl.....

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Spellbound were worthy winners but I also liked Twist and Pulse and Christopher Stone has a beautiful strong voice. I couldn't chose between the three of them.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'