ESA

queenfan
queenfan Member Posts: 563
Hi everyone I have got to go for a medical this Wednesday to see if am entitled to ESA, I don't hold out much hope,
I am scared stiff :oops:
Can anyone tell me if you can have someone go in with you,
or do you have to see them alone. I would feel a little better if my OH could come in with me
Sue x

Comments

• janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Sue

I just wanted to send all the good luck I can for your medical. I have not yet had to go down the ESA as I'm off work & get sick pay but I'm dreading the day I do.

Yes I do know you can take someone in for support. I'm not sure if they can take notes etc though to help with the appeal process which seems to be inevitable for most people.

Let us know how you get on Sue

Janie
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Hi Janie
    Thank you for replying, my sick pay ran out so this was my only option, I am dreading going I just wish I could afford not to, to have some one decide if you are you are capable of doing things that you know you cant do frightens me
    I am frightened of pushing myself to the limit & doing more damage :cry:
    thanks Janie I will let you know how I get on
    take care Sue x
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Hi Sue, good luck. It's a horrid process isn't it?

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Sue,

Just wanted to wish you so much good luck and please don't let it worry you too much flower. If they refuse you you can appeal, not that that will help or make you feel better. I will be thinking of you and again good luck. ((( ))) love Cris xx