To all

anglerman
anglerman Member Posts: 42
I hope the moderators pick this up and place it on all the forums.
I am new to this site and relatively new to OA had it 12 months.
But untill i came on this site I was not fully understanding what was going on with me.
But from reading about others situations and themn me saying wait on I do that or I get that.
Which i can assure you although I am suffering its nice to know that I am not on my own.
and there are a lot of people with good advice/tips etc on these forums
Thanks to all :D:D

Comments

• speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    You are welcome!!

:D:D:D

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Anglerman

It is good to read that this site has and is helping you. That is what it is for and we all try to help and support each other. Keep reading old posts to glean information and help and please ask any questions you may have at the moment or in the future and we shall try to answer them to the best of our knowledge.

Look after yourself,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • anglerman
    anglerman Member Posts: 42
    elnafinn wrote:
    Hi Anglerman

It is good to read that this site has and is helping you. That is what it is for and we all try to help and support each other. Keep reading old posts to glean information and help and please ask any questions you may have at the moment or in the future and we shall try to answer them to the best of our knowledge.

Look after yourself,

Luv
    Elna x
    Thank you
    Elna :)
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    you are very welcome we help each other cope and understand glad to have you with us val
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Anglerman,

Welcome to the forums and hope you will get some answers as well here, they are a good lot. You soon pick up where to post and I am glad you have found it helpful already. Nice to meet you. Cris x
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,463
    Hi Anglerman,

If you've got any questions for the Helplines Team then we are here to answer them. If you are interested in self-managing your arthritis do see the information on oa, exercise and healthy eating by following this link:
    http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/PublicationsandResources/Listedbytype/Booklets
    all the best
    Guy
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    I totally agree anglerman!
    Thank you peoples! :D

Rose X