england

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 28. Jun 2010, 11:52 in Community Chit-chat archive
right got england chairs , flags, gazibo out door mat down tea shirt ready to put on and earings and necklace purse handbag, lights up. what have i forgotten :D:D:D:D just hope we win a lot to put away lol val
val

Comments

• oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I am thinking of popping to shops when its on cos it will be lovely and quiet and so will the roads!
    But am bit tired so not sure if got energy to go out.
    I am not into football but would be nice for our country to win.

Infact its so quite outside I am wondering if people have all got plane to s africa to watch it!
  • valval
    oneday wrote:
    I am thinking of popping to shops when its on cos it will be lovely and quiet and so will the roads!
    But am bit tired so not sure if got energy to go out.
    I am not into football but would be nice for our country to win.

Infact its so quite outside I am wondering if people have all got plane to s africa to watch it!

no they in pubs waiting for it to start have rest in garden while quiet
    val
  • oneday
    arrh..that explains it!! I just cannot believe it is so so quiet outside, no one is out at all!! I like it...but its very strange as though everyone has left the planet.
    Hubbie just gone to check something out at shops, i said wait till 3pm as it will be quieter but hes gone now.
    I feel as though i should make the most of it but am so tired. Unfortunately my quietish neighbours who are retired had car loads of their grandkids round,again, last night and we playing outside until 11.40 pm!! so i couldnt sleep. The boys were alright but the girls were doing that screaming/shrieking noise. The only good thing is the kids dont live next door.
    Last week i had to put head out of my daughters bedroom and ask them to be quiet because she couldnt sleep!

Saw things for animals at pet shop to do with footie, england dog leads, beds, bones etc - have you got anyting like that?
  • valval
    oneday wrote:
    arrh..that explains it!! I just cannot believe it is so so quiet outside, no one is out at all!! I like it...but its very strange as though everyone has left the planet.
    Hubbie just gone to check something out at shops, i said wait till 3pm as it will be quieter but hes gone now.
    I feel as though i should make the most of it but am so tired. Unfortunately my quietish neighbours who are retired had car loads of their grandkids round,again, last night and we playing outside until 11.40 pm!! so i couldnt sleep. The boys were alright but the girls were doing that screaming/shrieking noise. The only good thing is the kids dont live next door.
    Last week i had to put head out of my daughters bedroom and ask them to be quiet because she couldnt sleep!

Saw things for animals at pet shop to do with footie, england dog leads, beds, bones etc - have you got anyting like that?

not got dog now but saw some dog base ball caps and kneckerchiefs in pound shop
    val
  • oneday
    valval wrote:
    oneday wrote:

not got dog now but saw some dog base ball caps and kneckerchiefs in pound shop

Can just visualise a dog in that outfit with head out of moving car window! hee hee.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    all I can say is I'm incandesent with rage the bloody ref is blind!. mind you saying that England wern't/aren't exactly shining a lot of the time, but the bloody ref wants shooting several times in the spuds with a BB gun!.
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    I know Mell. I received a text from my younger son about the Ref - in error. It was mean for his brother. Oh boy, is he gonna be so embarrassed if he realises. I didn`t know he knew words like that!!!!!
    They`ve never even sworn in front of me......I`m laughing so much. Frank would be proud of him!.......Ange.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    angel1 wrote:
    I know Mell. I received a text from my younger son about the Ref - in error. It was mean for his brother. Oh boy, is he gonna be so embarrassed if he realises. I didn`t know he knew words like that!!!!!
    They`ve never even sworn in front of me......I`m laughing so much. Frank would be proud of him!.......Ange.

Hi Ange

I reckon Frank would - he really would....

Babycham - you behave and put the Brandy down....

Think we are vactually dare I say it - loosing???
  • frogmorton
    delboy wrote:
    4-1 to the Hun, goodbyeeee. :lol:

Oh DEL :(:(
  • frogmorton
    babycham wrote:
    No way no way so sorry guys .... nasty wingy old afternoon .. does this mean we are out or wotxx forgive any rudeness todayBabycham not football savyx :(:(:(

Nor me Babycham, but I reckon we are out....

:(

Love

Toni xx
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Lousy players, lousy manager= poor football.

By 2014 we need younger players, a better manager.
  • frogmorton
    Maybe ron

Players who appreciate the honour :(

Love

Toni xx
  • oneday
    babycham wrote:
    Oh what have I missed ...After the most truely lovely ...romp in a hay stack champagne fulled afternoon sun burnt nosed lost me knickers afternoon..........Ave they wonxxxxBabycham

Have you got sunstroke?!!
  • oneday
    babycham wrote:
    oneday wrote:
    babycham wrote:
    Oh what have I missed ...After the most truely lovely ...romp in a hay stack champagne fulled afternoon sun burnt nosed lost me knickers afternoon..........Ave they wonxxxxBabycham

Have you got sunstroke?!!
    ERR No but Oh dear trod on a few toes if you tell it like it is though... In the end it makes sense ..I like youXBabycham

Think I must have sunstroke instead cos dont know what you meant..its a shame for me.....i blame the heat/sleep deprivation!
  • valval
    well it a team game but they have forgotten that they all think me first and team second we do need players that want to play who want to sing our anthem at the start of a match . i know he has no experiance but would love to see becum as mannager the player look up to him he always put team first and let the youngsters show the experianced players what wanting to play can do and all these so called experts who have won nothing spouting off gets on my nerves
    val
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    I can take it or leave it but as my footie mates said, we were just not good enough. :(

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 28. Jun 2010, 12:16
    The one consistantancy running throughout all of our atempts at world dominataion is this, it doesn't who is manager we have always managed to play cositantly crap no matter what, there is something deeply wrong with our game and changing managers as they will now do is as useful as rearanging the deck chairs on the flippin Titanic. Making 11 people play as a team will really help, also actually using fit players who can think on their feet and not the sex beer money driven bunch of chav's is also another thing that might get results, sadly there is no chance of England ever winning in my lifetime.
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    The Sultan of Brunei was getting a bit cheesed off as he had 6 children, all girls, and therefore had no son and heir. Imagine his joy then, when one of his wives presented him with his only son and heir. Just before his son's sixth birthday, the Sultan took him to one side and said,

"Son, I am very proud of you. Anything you want, I shall get for you".

His son replied, "Daddy, I would like an aeroplane".

Not wanting to do anything by halves, his father bought him British Airways. Just before his son's seventh birthday, the Sultan took him to one side.

"Son, you are my pride and joy. Anything you want, I shall get for you."

His son replied, "Daddy, I would like a boat".

Not wanting to do anything by halves, his father bought him P&O Ferries. Just before his son's eight birthday, the Sultan took him to one side.

"Son, you bring so much happiness into my life. Anything you want, shall get for you."

His son replied, "Daddy, I would like something to watch films on".

Not wanting to do anything by halves, his father bought him MGM Studios and their cinemas, where he watched all his favourite Western Movies. Just before his son's ninth birthday, the Sultan took him to one side.

"Son, you are an inspiration to us all. Anything you want, I shall get for you."

His son, who had caught the 'Western' movie bug, replied, "Daddy, I would like a cowboy outfit".

Not wanting to do anything by halves, his father went and bought him the England football team.
    :D