mediation during the summer holidays

only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 27. Jun 2010, 13:47 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello all,

mediator has been in touch it looks like we going to spoil D social worker, meaning get our point over about what we think is best for D and not him, we are going to have to juggle things around D but heh we used to that living with someone like my son, this will take place on the 13 th july and she will come up from edinburgh the day before, and all this is costing the L E ( local education authority )

If they had of listened before to us then it would not have ever had come to this, but so be it, ( round 1 seconds out ding ding )
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• only49
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    delboy wrote:
    Good luck in your fight, you're doing well.
    its all down to the mediator and her work she doing all the bits we dont like she worth her weight in gold, i would highly recomend going down this road to sort things out, and it makes all the difference that they are behind us and independiant

could not of done it without them.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi Sylvia

Well done so far so good.

Right ebhind you with your gum sheild!!

Love

Toni xx
  • only49
    here's a laugh only way to do it or you would cry lol.

i ought to set that mediator on that horrible doctor i saw a few weeks ago, but heh i got a very slippery banna skin i can drop under his feet, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dont bad people just make you want to get your own back on them :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    He he!!

Things will right themselves they usually do in th end.

That doctor may well live to regret it eh? You will get sorted :)

Love

Toni xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Sounds like there is a happy ending in sight for this battle, only49, well done for involving a mediator.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.