Bear necessities

suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
edited 29. Jun 2010, 12:17 in Community Chit-chat archive
We have had the class bear to stay this weekend. His name is Gearge. He comes with sets of cloths, Toothbrush,skate board, back pack with a book, reort card apple an pensil. He four diarys with him full of his adventures :D
We had a lovely weekend taking photos of his every adventure. He has been on a trampoline, swing. Played football. Helped me water my plants played with sons toys. We took him to Grans for lunch where he went on a rocking horse saw a rabbit.
We took him to Broom fate Where he went on a train, watched belly dancers a puppet show. Went on a moter bike a vintage car, saw horses, a fair ground organ. stalls had ice cream.
Next day was filled collecting and eating eggs from chickens and ducks playing in our garden.
We took him and our children of course to Cannon Hill Park in edgebaston Where he went on a pedelow on the pond.( I had to
go in front to pedal because of weight. it kills your knees had to
keep stopping for rests never again) Park then home for tea and
bed.
I have enjoyed our little bear friend but am so exhausted im pleased he is returning back to school tomorrow. My son has loved every minuits. :D :roll: from joanne
Joanne

Comments

• angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    It is lovely to hear how you are enjoying every minute of your life Joanne. I am so pleased for you, and admire how you have turned everything around. More importantly though - to me anyway - is the delight you get from your family. Believe me, they are life`s most precious gift.........Much love........Ange.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    can i come stay next weekend!!! :lol::lol:

it to exhaustiong for me think my diary would but much more boaring lol so glad it went well val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Those bears!!!! :shock:

I used to find it quite a stress doing loads of stuff and then helping Lucy to write in its diary.

We got to take the class bear to The dominican republic one year :D

Joanne

I hope the knees have recovered :D

Lovely weekend :D

Love

Toni xx
  • suncatcher
    frogmorton wrote:
    Those bears!!!! :shock:

I used to find it quite a stress doing loads of stuff and then helping Lucy to write in its diary.

We got to take the class bear to The dominican republic one year :D

Joanne

I hope the knees have recovered :D

Lovely weekend :D

Love

Toni xx

Yes the knees recovered thanks :D These bears dont half get around dont they. Hope your bear enjoyed its holiday. I had to wash the cloths as my bear got grubby from all its activitys.
    Joanne
  • suncatcher
    valval wrote:

it to exhaustiong for me think my diary would but much more boaring lol so glad it went well val

Yes The bear was a bit quiet for me but very hyperactive. I wouldnt take you in a pedalow though it kills the knees :lol:
    Joanne
  • suncatcher
    hope you dont want to go in the pedalow you can go in the front im not doing that again. :lol:
    Joanne
  • suncatcher
    angel1 wrote:
    It is lovely to hear how you are enjoying every minute of your life Joanne. I am so pleased for you, and admire how you have turned everything around. More importantly though - to me anyway - is the delight you get from your family. Believe me, they are life`s most precious gift.........Much love........Ange.

Thankyou ang :D. And yes family is the most precious gift.
    We are all missing the bear. We have got some lovely photos to remember him by though. :D
    Joanne
  • suncatcher
    delboy wrote:
    Another Brummie?

Don't get to Cannon Hill much myself as Sutton Park is nearer.

Hope the diary's are up to date, we took SWMBO's class ???? to Majorca one year and it was a hoot writing the diary.

Yes diary up to date. I bet your bear loved majorca :D Bet you had lovely photos.
    Joanne
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    When we looked after the nursery bear for a night, it ended up going to the dentist as we had a family appointment :shock: We like to be different!

Nx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    ninakang wrote:
    When we looked after the nursery bear for a night, it ended up going to the dentist as we had a family appointment :shock: We like to be different!

Nx

Show off :wink:

(joke honest Nina :D )
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    :D Toni

You're probably right!

Nx