hiya

sylviac
sylviac Member Posts: 4
edited 29. Jun 2010, 10:36 in Say Hello Archive
hi everyone - obviously new lol but seems to be a very warm, friendly and helpful place - off I go noq to post a 'help' question :D

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello - and welcome. You will find everyone really friendly and helpful on here - I am a relative newbie too and wish I had found the forum much sooner!

The Living with Arthritis (LWA) forum is the best place to post arthritis related questions, because we all look in there regularly. And for light relief, you can't beat the "chit-chat" forum. Do pop into the "cafe" thread for tea and cakes or the "anyone for gardening" thread if you'd like to sit in the sun in our virtual garden.

Look forward to seeing you posting.

Love Tilly x
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Hi sylviac and welcome to the forum, I hope you find it helpful and can join in on our threads, post a grump, ask for advice, or enjoy a cup of T in the cafe. XXXX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi from me as well welcome glad to have you val
    val
  • malc7747
    malc7747 Member Posts: 73
    Hi and welcome from me to the Forum.

Malc
    :)
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi Sylvia

Welcome form me - although I have a feeling I have already 'seen' you on the other forum :wink:

Good top have you on board.

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello sylviac, nice to have you here, though the reason for being here is horrid. I have PA and I lurk on most of the forums, please use them! So many people join, then vanish. Don't be one of them! Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben