at last its possible

only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 1. Jul 2010, 10:47 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello

finally found that it is possible to get a stairlift from off the island and get it fitted its been a long hard slog to try and get anything done :|:wink::wink: i found out that there is one company that does come to orkney where i live horay, the very nice man from wheel chair care came took some measurements and photos and will send us a quote.

At last something working in our favour.
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Cool :D

Nx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Fabulous! That is good news. Have you had your holiday yet? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • only49
    going away at the end of july for 2 weeks, cant wait we need it gota get away from this island and there ways arrgh so so anoying
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Hope you have a nice time and well done for getting that all sorted at last. Does make you feel good doesnt it?

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Really really good news! Hope you can get this sorted now sooner rather than later!
    Tilly x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    only49 wrote:
    hello

finally found that it is possible to get a stairlift from off the island and get it fitted its been a long hard slog to try and get anything done :|:wink::wink: i found out that there is one company that does come to orkney where i live horay, the very nice man from wheel chair care came took some measurements and photos and will send us a quote.

At last something working in our favour.

Hi

I have a stairlift and it makes such a difference. Mine is serviced regulary. it has never broken down either.

Good luck with it and I hope it makes your life that little bit easier for you.

Trish xx
  • only49
    tkachev wrote:
    Hope you have a nice time and well done for getting that all sorted at last. Does make you feel good doesnt it?

Elizabeth
    thats why my hubby calls me a terrier i keep going till i solve a problem.