HELLO

wendylady
wendylady Member Posts: 6
edited 14. Jul 2010, 11:45 in Say Hello Archive
Hi, im new here... only just joined the chat... ope all on ere is well and haveing a lovely day :D

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Wendy

Good to meet you.

You are very welcome here. I look forward to seeing you around and about on the site chatting.

Love

Toni xx
  • bevfoster15
    bevfoster15 Member Posts: 13
    wendylady wrote:
    Hi, im new here... only just joined the chat... ope all on ere is well and haveing a lovely day :D

Hi Wendy

Welcome, you have come to the right place to meet other people who suffer just like you, who are helpful and can give you all the advice you need.

I have only been a member for a few weeks now but was so please to fall upon this site as family members and friends don't understand the frustration, pain, sadness I have been feeling and it has been so nice to speak with other people who can advice and help me see the light at the end of the tunnel............... :lol:

Bev
  • wendylady
    wendylady Member Posts: 6
    wendylady wrote:

Hi Wendy

Welcome, you have come to the right place to meet other people who suffer just like you, who are helpful and can give you all the advice you need.

I have only been a member for a few weeks now but was so please to fall upon this site as family members and friends don't understand the frustration, pain, sadness I have been feeling and it has been so nice to speak with other people who can advice and help me see the light at the end of the tunnel............... :lol: thats so true... family members dont relize what we have.... im happy now iv found this chat... im fustrated trying to get the help i need... they say its in my head... im only 46 im not going senile yet... lol... i feel old cuz of my aches and pains... but still got it up top.... i know where ya cuming from.... its maddening.... trying to tell my daughter of 18 and my partner of 36 what it feels like... trying to do every day chores... and ive worked up until 2006 and then i have cum to a stand still... thankyou for saying allo to me... you are all very kind ... kindest regards wendylady :D

Bev
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi wendy welcome great to have you we strange lot on here only kidding they are great and always some one got answer for what ever question you have feel free to join in any linc come in cafe on chit chat when you want a natter and caloreie free cake lol
    val
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    who strange!! talk to ya hand Val!! :lol:

welcome wendy , hope you find this site like home as so many of us do :wink:

well not you of course thinking of myself again lol
    val
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Welcome to the forum Wendy, I hope you find it helpful, supportive and fun, as we all do. It is the best place to be, for sure, people are so kind and caring. XX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).