Hi evey-one

Options
joon51
joon51 Member Posts: 221
edited 17. Jul 2010, 14:37 in Say Hello Archive
Hi my name is June was diagnosed in May, I feel very lucky, within a matter of weeks I had a hospital app, have now started mtx, still on steroids although they are reducing, hardly have any pain now, although I do ache. Am so pleased I have found this sight, a BIG BIG HELLO from me.

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Joon51 and welcome to the forum!

Sorry about your diagnosis (you dont say what sort of arthur you have - RA?) but sounds as if the meds have got it well under control quite quickly thank goodness.

Glad you have found us - everyone is very friendly and you will get lots of advice and support. If you have specific questions, best place to post it the Living with Arthritis forum cos we all look there. And for light relief, do drop into the chit-chat forum (try the cafe thread) - you will be made very welcome.

Love Tilly x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Big BIg welcome to you June form me too :D

Glad you found the forums and know they will help you as much as they help me :)

I look forward to seeing you around and about

Love Toni xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Welcome June :D Pleased to hear that your arthritis is under control. We all try to help and support each other on here and have fun too, so do join in across the board.

Hope to see you posting more very soon, :)

Look after yourself,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi June
    A very warm welcome from me, you have come to the right place, the people on here are so supportive and friendly , I do hope to see you posting more very soon.
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi june welcome it a great site been on it over a year now and it been so much help val
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi June

Just popped in to say a warm welcome from me. As the others have said this a lovely place to be.

The members on here are very friendly also supportive.

Well I do hope to see you posting soon

love Trish xx