Hi Everyone

deniseuk
deniseuk Member Posts: 2
edited 27. Jul 2010, 05:18 in Say Hello Archive
Hi all i am Denise am 46 years old and have RA . Have been looking for somewhere to be able to chat with others who have what i have and for a bit of moral support as i feel so alone at times with my arthur as it seems to be flared constantly so a big nice hello from me xxx

Comments

• ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    deniseuk wrote:
    Hi all i am Denise am 46 years old and have RA . Have been looking for somewhere to be able to chat with others who have what i have and for a bit of moral support as i feel so alone at times with my arthur as it seems to be flared constantly so a big nice hello from me xxx

Hi Denise, Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you have RA and in a flare :( One thing is that you are not alone anymore! Hope to see you posting soon. You have come to the right place for support they are a great lot here. Feel free to ask questions on the LW forum and join in if you feel like it on the chit chat forum.
    Nice to meet you.

Lv, Ix
  • tarasmygirl
    tarasmygirl Member Posts: 70
    Hi Denise
    Like you I was feeling very down when I was diagnosed with RA last month. I've had good support and advice from everyone on this site, and it has made dealing with flare up more bearable knowing that others are coping too
    Welcome from a wet and windy Scotland
    Cath
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi the good thing is you know what is wrong so many would like to be able to put a name to there's. this does not make yours any the less stressfull or painfull. we are here when you need it val
    val
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hi Denise - sorry I have only just seen your message. Welcome to the forum - you will get lots of support from us all here. Living with Arthritis forum is the place to post specific questions cos we all look there regularly. And for light relief, please do join in on the chit-chat forum - you will be made very welcome.

Love Tilly (a fellow RA-er)xx
  • jenfa1
    jenfa1 Member Posts: 42
    Hi Denise, I like you only joined recently and already I am astounded by how friendly and funny and supportive people are on here. I have RA too and have finally plucked up the courage to see a consultant to take some meds when I was diagnosed 17 years ago at the age of 20 there wasn't much help.

Some of the posts use abbreviations which I'm sure we will too but if in doubt ask - I did and was kindly told what the letters stood for.

Jen
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hiya

Hang my head in shame :(

I haven't welcomed you.

I hope you find these forums as useful as I have - look forward to seeing you around.

Love

Toni xx