thanks everyone

purplelover
purplelover Member Posts: 5
edited 22. Jul 2010, 14:03 in Say Hello Archive
hi all , thanks to you all for your kind words , kinda still getting used to how to use this site, bit shy and can lack confidence but i will try to keep logging in. does anyone know if i am in my rights to get a statement from my doctor listing my diagnosis i am prepared to pay fee if necessary as i will need it for my dla review. im missing the sunshine and heat over the last few days . elaine{purplelover}

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi elaine

sorry I missed you before :oops:

Welcome to the forums from me. I hope you will soon feel very at home here. This site is a life-line to many of us.

You sound to have a lot to contend with :( but to be doing well despite it all. I ahve three girls too (one is step) two anre 15 and the youngest is 12. They are good company aren't they?

I don't see any reason at all why your GP wouldnt do something like that for you. You loose nothing by asking do you?

Hope to see you soon

Love

Toni xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    hi all , thanks to you all for your kind words , kinda still getting used to how to use this site, bit shy and can lack confidence but i will try to keep logging in. does anyone know if i am in my rights to get a statement from my doctor listing my diagnosis i am prepared to pay fee if necessary as i will need it for my dla review. im missing the sunshine and heat over the last few days . elaine{purplelover}

Hello again purplelover - just to say that I had never joined a forum before either and it took a lot of courage to join - but so glad I did. Do keep logging in and join in whenever you feel you can. You will be made very welcome.
    Love Tilly :D
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    my gp printed out rhummy letter for me when asked what he had said so sure they will good luck val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello purplelover and welcome. You will get lots of support, tips, hints and general help from everyone here, but do get familiar with the site. We all hang out (mostly) on LWA and CC forums, so read some threads and jump in with your comments and ideas. All voices are welcome, new ones especially, and that way you will get to know us and we will get to know you. There is no need to be shy - we can't see you! Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Purple lover and welcome
    Sorry I am late, I am so glad you have found us, you will get lots of support, and make some new friends.
    When you are ready come and join us in chit chat we are a bit mad, but lovely really
    Hope to see you posting more very soon
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara