Fergie Duchess of York

oneday
oneday Member Posts: 1,434
edited 27. Jul 2010, 10:13 in Community Chit-chat archive
Fergie and Andrew seem to have been a perfect match and she lives at his house, why did they get divorced?

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    well do not know that there are things that go on in a marrage that know one knows about
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Now I have a thought on this...the queen didnt like fergie...so I think they just pretend they are apart....but really they are together :? :)
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    No, I don't think that barbara. I think she caused the RF some dismay with her snorting, gallumphing ways, and she is spectacularly dim. I think Andrew does have some residual fondness for her, after all she is the mother of his daughters, but he is quite right not to bail her out of this mess. She'll go back to Paddy eventually, I reckon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Oneday

I have thought this in the past.

I think there is something between them. I wonderd if he was forced to divorce her. Although she did got involved with someone else that horrified the Queen.

I think the Queen may have forced him to divorce her because of the scandle and the damage it would do to the Royal family.

When you see them together they both look like there are feeling between them. I believe Andrew really loved her when they divorced.

There were the two daughters to think about and their welfare. Over the years they have become closer but Andrew knows they can never remarry.

They are hidden away from the public eye so if they have been together no one would ever know.

Trish xx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    I dont know why they couldnt stay together even if she embarrassed RF as they seem to get along