Operation 1 more step closer

joann1
joann1 Member Posts: 263
edited 25. Jul 2010, 13:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Everyone

(hope ur all well)

just though i'd update you on the operation side of things, rang consultants sec yesterday, she said all forms filled in including the one to ask for funding for the operations, so fingers crossed we get the ok and it happens soon going on hols in december so whats the betting it comes thru then, got to have some tests done on what i call my good leg (left one), as that one is also giving way quite abit now, been to watch my sons football match today just made sure i took my chair it was great to be out in the sunshine he got more matches tomorrow so im hoping to b able to sleep tonight and be on top form (well as gud as i can be) so i can watch him again x x
Jo-Ann
x x
Jo-Ann

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Joanne

Wishing you good luck for your op and fingers crossed thst you get to have it done soon. I really really hope that it is before your holiday.

Also have a great holiday when you go. Keep us up to date wirh you leg and tell us all about your holiday.

Love Trish xxx
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Hi Jo-An

That sounds good!

I think you will be the first person on this forum to have this treatment, so we will all be watching your updates with great interest!

Best wishes

Marion
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,334
    Hi Jo-ann

That is good news!!

hope you get a date very soon so you know your hols are ok :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Hi that is good news.

Usually they have a rough idea of when op will be and then at pre-op you can say if any dates are no good ie due to hols etc

Hope you both enjoy the footie.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.