Annie -update

trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
edited 2. Aug 2010, 13:02 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Just wanted to tell you that Annie's leg has got worse despite being give some AB's at A&E over the weeksend.

]She saw her GP this morning and went home waiting for a phone call from her GP.
He said she might need AB's via a drip.

The GP rang her a while ago and she is now on her way to hospital. She has not said if she is to stay in but I think she will as her leg is worse.

I will do an update when I hear from her again.

Trish xxx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Let's hope for the best eh?

Should get her sorted out now I think :)

Crossed fingers!

Toni x
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Wishing Annie
    all the very best.

Love Kath x
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Thanks for letting us know, Trish. Poor Annie :!: She isn't having much luck recently, so I hope she will soon be better.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Oh no! So sorry to hear that you are unwell again Annie.

Thinking of you.

Love Tilly x
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    g10275.gif

Annie hope you are feeling better soon.

Love Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Annie I really hope you are home and recovering....lots of healing hugs ((((((((()))))) coming your way.
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    i was in for 4 days in iv antibios ,discharged myself on 5th day couldt handle it any longer, its so boring in there, i hope she gets well really fast , sending healing thoughts to you annie hun xxxxxx

That's not TOOOOO bad is it??
    Let's hope it's even quicker eh?
  • trisher
    I just heard from Annie she has been admitted and at the moment she is on a drip.

She said she will tell me more later.
  • trisher
    Annie

We are on our way just getting organised. In the meantime Get Well Soon.

Sent him for company and I know you like blue. Hurry up and come home. Sending lots of (((((((((Annie)))))))))

Lots of love Trish xxxxxxx

g19051.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh annie, it still sounds like cellulitis to me. Rest, we're thinking of you and we will troop in later under the cover of darkness. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Dear Annie,

All the very best from me and the Forum Team too.

Jean
  • trisher
    Good job I don't have to run around Annie just been in touch she has Cellulitis

The doctor said she will be in for 24 hours.Well that is good new that she is not on a long stay.

I don't think she is convinced as she cannot walk.

love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    aww bless, well biotics will soon be flooding her system so thats good :wink: DD no 4 days not to bad but as i say they wanted me longer they had to take the drip out and give me anouther 10 days of strong anti,s to take home with me ,WOULDNT HAVE BEEN SO BAD IF I COULD HAVE HAD ME LAPPY WITH ME :wink: but that was for a real bad UTI ,i was nearly very very poorly there,doc told me off good and propper for not asking for a home visit a lot sooner, well ya dont do ya , ya just curl up in bed and sleep betwean,bouts of shivering and swetin !! :oops: :oops:

Jan

One of my many hospital stays was 11 months without lappy or mobile only had my small tv which I watched under the sheets at night.

At night the after the nurses settled the patients they would pull half the curtain round and tell me about their boyfriends.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Trish,

Please tell her to just rest and let the drip work on her. I really hope it soon goes down and glad she is on a short stay and not a long one. Cris xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    annie what have you let them do hope the 24 hours is it and all well after that
    g10160.gif

will be down if you need us val
    val
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Hello Annie

Sorry this has happened to you but hope that the hospital sorts it out once and for all now and you are home again soon ..

Best wishes

Marion
  • frogmorton
    24 hours isnt too bad - if they see some improvement eh? Thinking of you Annie :D

Love

Toni xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI Trisher,

thanks for keeping us in touch with Annie ..... & please pass on my best wishes to her for a speedy recovery and return to her own bed at home.

hugs
    WOnky
  • trisher
    She has just had a visit from Matron....a fella good looking top she sent me a yipee so she is okish.

Just said if I visited her well we came to the conclsuion we would get thrown out.
    will wait outside and if she needs me she can pull the rope.
  • trisher
    Wonky I will do that for you. She is rather taken to Matron now good looking fella

we won't get her out if she feels like that.
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Thanks for the update Trish. Please do pass on my love to Annie if you get chance. Are we calling an emergency meeting of the escape committe just in case....?
    Love Tilly x
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Trisher, Thank you for the up dates. Will have everything crossed that she is home as soon as possible.
    What a rough time she has been having.
    Sending lots of hugs and good vibes.

Lv, Ix
  • trisher
    Hi Everyone

I have told Annie about the messages and she said to thank you all. She has been moved to another ward which is nicer as it is quiet there I suppose she needs the rest.

Trish xxx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Poor Annie, I hope she improves quickly & gets home to rest soon.
    Thanks for the news Trish.
    Thinking of you Annie.
    For you t4402.gif
    debs
  • trisher
    tillytop wrote:
    Thanks for the update Trish. Please do pass on my love to Annie if you get chance. Are we calling an emergency meeting of the escape committe just in case....?
    Love Tilly x

Tilly

If they do not let Annie out tomorrow we will has to execute a cunning rescue of her. Seeing she has found a dishy Matron I think somehow she might struggle to stop us getting in.

She might go off him if she sees a good looking doctor though she knows she won't be able to flash her eyes at him all day.