Good News

haagan
haagan Member Posts: 84
edited 30. Jul 2010, 05:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
Just got in from nice dayout in Llandudno with little sis to find BROWN envelope waiting for me :!: :!: Opened it with caution and nearly fell over in shock, they have continued my ESA :!: :!: After last year it was a pleasant surprize. Thank you all for your support and good wishes.Fay :D:D:D

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sometimes miracles happen. I am pleased for you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    That is good news and gives the rest of us hope that there are some human forms working at the DWP who do see sense even if it is once in a blue moon......

Happy days

Elaine
    haagan wrote:
    Just got in from nice dayout in Llandudno with little sis to find BROWN envelope waiting for me :!: :!: Opened it with caution and nearly fell over in shock, they have continued my ESA :!: :!: After last year it was a pleasant surprize. Thank you all for your support and good wishes.Fay :D:D:D
  • carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    Good stuff! :lol:
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    :D:D:D so very pleased for you, Fay, what a perfect end to a lovely day out.

You should post this on the "highlight of your day" thread on the CC zone!!!!! :lol::D

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Congratulations Fay ... life is on the up!!

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Excellent Fay...

NICE ONE :D

One less worry eh?

Love

Toni xx
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    That's great news Fay!

You can rest easy for another year

Janie
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Great news fay im pleased for you x joanne
    Joanne
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    smashing news.
    can i ask what the weather was like as i am off to wales?!! was it cloudy or sunny?
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Well done Fay, after the hassle last year you deserved it! Cris x
  • haagan
    haagan Member Posts: 84
    Thanks everyone, didn't realise how stressed I was about getting that letter,now a major weight has gone . Hope everyone currently battling with ESA and DLA has the same letter.
    The weather is a bit changable at present but mostly warm so you can do outside things my sister wanted go to the end of Llandudno pier about half a mile there and back lovely had our lunch there but thought my nephews would be carrying me back!!
    Thanks again Fay
    Good luck to everyone still battling the system
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    thanks for weather report,take care