Mike

Options
2»

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I think Hazel is right Mike - nothing to worry about - these things just take time - remember there are forgeries out there - they will need to check YOU are genuine too :wink:

Ah Mike!!

He wil help you look after that car won't he? The sweetie :wink: you have to buy one of those signs 'DAD's Taxi' eh?? :wink:

More info then after he is back in :)

Love

Toni xx
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    I think Hazel is right Mike - nothing to worry about - these things just take time - remember there are forgeries out there - they will need to check YOU are genuine too :wink:

Ah Mike!!

He wil help you look after that car won't he? The sweetie :wink: you have to buy one of those signs 'DAD's Taxi' eh?? :wink:

More info then after he is back in :)

Love

Toni xx
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, that is right , I saw one of themsigns the other day, Icant helpbut worry has I have only two years of the DLA at the high rate mobility, he never said when Ishowed him the form surely he would know (being the motability expert dealer) I amhoping the rules have changed , it is so frustrating that I cant speak to him until Tuesday.

I give myself things to worry about
    Mike R & Hazel & MIKE jr
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    That you do Mike

Suggest you write a list of things to ask and them put it by the phone for tuesday and then....

forget about it :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    That you do Mike

Suggest you write a list of things to ask and them put it by the phone for tuesday and then....

forget about it :wink:

Love

Toni xx
    Hi toni I think you are right , I might just forget about it , read the motability web site and it says as long as you have 12 months award remaing . so might be worrying over nothing.

Mike R & hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR