getting ready for holiday

only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 31. Jul 2010, 03:14 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi everyone

just say down its more of a case i got too, arthur is not wanting me to pack but i doing my best not to take any notice of him, grrrr done our suitcase, gotta do D's he helped by packing his backpack with t t engines and dvd's and he been looking at his hoilday scrap book and calenders for the 2 weeks we are away, he seems happy so far, rather cool here, but sunny and this morning it was drizzle showers, so dont know what the weather going to be like but not really that bothered it will be good to get away.

I hope you are all ok today we all got each other and thats all that matters.

oh nearly forgot i got my mattress topper all rolled up ready and my m foam knee cushion so i hoping i havent forgot anything
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Well have a nice time, I should get tucked into a snug in the local pub and get a few beers in, it's for medicinal reason only you understand!.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Only
    where is it you are going,and are you staying in an hotel, b&b sorry being noisy again...I took my feather topper to a B&B recently, the lady that owned the place asked where did I get it, she was very impressed.
    You have a lovely holiday
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Hi Only,

You have a lovely holiday and plenty of sunshine dont forget your 8)

Rose x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hiya

You sound under control - you will be missed on here for sure, but have a lovely time.

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    have great time good job you do not have to go by train lol
    val
  • only49
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi Only
    where is it you are going,and are you staying in an hotel, b&b sorry being noisy again...I took my feather topper to a B&B recently, the lady that owned the place asked where did I get it, she was very impressed.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    we going self catering as you can come and go as you like, we like it that way.
  • only49
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hiya

You sound under control - you will be missed on here for sure, but have a lovely time.

Love

Toni xx
    oh dont start me off lol i miss you all too something rotten but really looking forward to it down getting excited got to get mt brain into gear and have a good rest tonight as got some very busy roads to drive on still dont really mind that at all,

here,s some hugs for you all ((((( ))))) you all keep well and no one have any accidents or mishaps while i gone just take good care of yourselfs
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    shall we jump in your case would make change from pockets
    val
  • only49
    valval wrote:
    shall we jump in your case would make change from pockets
    you know what .... you would all me more than welcome, and you all be nice and snug with our stuff in our cases, only thing i hope you dont mind traveling on a ferry, first that is.... now when i come to think about it we should all do this and we could all have a right good old time.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    only49 wrote:
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi Only
    Love
    Barbara xx
    We always took the kids self catering...like you say you can do has you please...I love caravans...think there might be some gypsy in me...you have a lovely hol..and tell us all about it when you come back
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • only49
    barbara12 wrote:
    only49 wrote:
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi Only
    Love
    Barbara xx
    We always took the kids self catering...like you say you can do has you please...I love caravans...think there might be some gypsy in me...you have a lovely hol..and tell us all about it when you come back
    Love
    Barbara xx
    will do and might even be some photos or videos but i,ll have to send via pm
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I hope you all have a lovely holiday. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Have a great time and come back relaxed and sun kissed :D
    Got to be some good weather somewhere.

Lv, Ix who has rust spots and web feet :lol:
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Have a lovely holiday. Don't worry over us we will all be here to welcome you back

Love Trish xxxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Has she gone??

It seems quieter already :(:(:(

I do hope she has the best time :) and safe journey :)

Loads of news when she gets back.

Love

Toni xx