Hi!

zainal
zainal Member Posts: 2
edited 5. Aug 2010, 08:24 in Say Hello Archive
Just joined, and thought I'd say 'ello! diagnosed with RA three years ago, and up to the eyes with all sorts of meds. I found this site and decided to explore.
[image]http://www.en.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/mother_goose/MG_141.gif[/image]

Zainal

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    zainal wrote:
    Just joined, and thought I'd say 'ello! diagnosed with RA three years ago, and up to the eyes with all sorts of meds. I found this site and decided to explore.
    [image]http://www.en.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/mother_goose/MG_141.gif[/image]

Zainal

hi welcome ,always glad to have new people sorry you have ra not nice and hope your meds help . there lots of great people on here who know most things when you have a question call in cafe on chit chat if just need natter free tea coffee and any cake you can think of val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Welcome zainal, always good to have a new voice. I have PA (like RA but with the added extra of psoriasis) so I am on probably very similar meds to you. You will mostly fiond people on teh Living With Arthritis forum or Chit Chat. Working Matters may be of interest too. Jump in at any time! Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    :D Welcome to the forum. Hope to see your name dotted around the different zones soon. We all try to help and support each other. I have been on the forum for around 3 years - it can become addictive! :lol:

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hi Zainal and welcome from me too.

You have come to the right place for support from others who know just what you are going through - including me, a fellow RA-er.

You will be made very welcome.

Love Tilly x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Zainal

Welcome to the foums from me too :)

Sorry about teh RA but you will find lots of us here with similar issues :(

Hope you find the forums as great as I have

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Zainal
    And a warm welcome from me, you have certainly come to the right place, we are all very supportive of one another,and a friendly lot has well
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • tarasmygirl
    tarasmygirl Member Posts: 70
    Hi Zainal
    Welcome from me too. I've also got ~RA and have had good help from the forums
    Cath
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Welcome aboard the skylark! :shock: