not again how many more

Options
queenfan
queenfan Member Posts: 563
edited 4. Aug 2010, 12:48 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well I have yet again another blasted kidney infection,
I was only saying to somebody last month I have not had one for a couple of months, then hey presto the pain came on last night,
Luckily because I thought I was starting with one last month I had some new antibiotics in my draw, I don't normally have this antibiotic,
my doctor thought last month she would try me on this other one
Nitrofurantoin,I am drinking like mad but still in a lot of pain :(
Still it will teach me to keep my mouth shut, :roll: I think whats making it worse is I'm in pain all over with Arthur too, I just hope this calms down a bit I don't want to end up at A&E these antibiotics should soon kick in I hope.
We've had an awful week this week, been on the phone constantly to Sky & virgin,about our telephone we haven't been able to receive incoming calls for a week, but could ring out, to cut a long story short
Sky told us our line was fine from their end & if i needed to have an engineer out it would cost me about £160 I've been close to tears saying I was not going to pay because it wasn't our fault, they sent someone out any way,then purely by accident my neighbour rang me that proved it wasn't anything to do with our side soon as I told the engineer that, He told me it was Sky holding our number back because we were changing to virgin on Wednesday :x we were so mad. then I received a message on my mobile from sky this morning saying it was fixed now, I have tried ringing my home number from my mobile but mobiles cant get through
I DON'T INTEND RINGING THEM AGAIN roll on Wednesday.
well I'd better keep drinking :roll:
Take care Sue x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh queenfan, it never rains but it pours! Technology is suposed to make life easy but it rarely does. I hope you can get it - and the kidney - sorted soon. Take care. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi

I really hope that you feel better soon.

Trish xxx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Sue, No wonder you are feeling stressed and down. Hope the meds work for you soon. There does seem to be a lot of problems when changing providers. Same with energy ones. All this will not be helping your flare either.
    As you say roll on Wednesday.

Fingers crossed that next week is the turn around for you in every way.

Lv, Ix
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Oh Sue - so sorry to hear you have a kidney infection so soon after your boil problem ....

Hope things clear up for you very quickly.

Marion
  • queenfan
    Options
    Yes I think we have learnt our lesson when switching with providers the hard way, I think I have drunk for Britain today.
    I just wish they had taken this kidney out years ago when they took my rib out.
    Mind you I still wouldn't have been able to take anti-inflammatory tablets to take my arthritis swelling down, because of damaging the other kidney.
    but I wouldn't be having these kidney infections every month
    It's a b****y pain all the time :roll:
    Still back to my water nite all sleep well :)
    Sue x
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    Sorry to hear you arent well again Sue

Are you feeling any better today?

Kidney problems, arthur and the stress
    of this last week, not good at all.

Hope your lovely family is well Sue.

Do take care. Hope you feel much better
    very soon.
    Love Kath xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello queenfan, I sincerely hope you are on the mend now and feeling a little brighter. Don't forget to take the meds! DD
  • queenfan
    Options
    The pain is starting to ease a little now thankyou DD,
    & I am taking my meds,
    You keep your chin up, because I hear you are having a rough time
    Sue x
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello queenfan, I'm sorry I haven't checked up on you before now - I'm not doing too well either. I hope things on all fronts have improved and that you are feeling brighter all-round. DD