Methotrexate - Week 2 - Did anyone feel benefit early on ?

2»

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Good grief man, what's wrong with you? And you a Scotsman. Actually I have to agree. One thing I cannot stand now is being drunk. It's foul. Much to my horror I too exercise restraint from time to time - I am nowhere near the woman I used to be. Yet another thing gone and not because I wanted it to go. I hate this enforced change - but I don't 'enjoy' this new life. It's a grind, thanks to the continual pain. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • williamlargs
    williamlargs Member Posts: 143
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Good grief man, what's wrong with you? And you a Scotsman. Actually I have to agree. One thing I cannot stand now is being drunk. It's foul. Much to my horror I too exercise restraint from time to time - I am nowhere near the woman I used to be. Yet another thing gone and not because I wanted it to go. I hate this enforced change - but I don't 'enjoy' this new life. It's a grind, thanks to the continual pain. DD

Your right. Think I'm probably kidding myself on with the 'enjoying sobriety quote'

I was brought up in a hard working, hard drinking environment and have more or less lived my life thus. But needs must so changes have to be made. A few bridges to cross going forward but hopefully I'll get there.

Kind Regards
  • dreamdaisy
    I hope you get there too, william. Let me know what it's like! DD
  • williamlargs
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    I hope you get there too, william. Let me know what it's like! DD

Oh I will if I have anything to do with it :?

Truth be told DD I don't have anything like the challenges you do and my heart goes out to you.

I can live a more or less normal life as things stand at the moment and long may that be the case. Theres plenty on here, a lot like yourself and much worse off than me.

I'm glad this forum helps and also glad I found it.

Keep well as possible x
  • dreamdaisy
    That you are able to carry on much as normal is, William, a very good thing. I am so pleased that the meth appears to be doing something, and I sincerely hope things continue to improve for you. Keep in touch - just because you are revoltingly healthy doesn't mean you can't post! (That is said with a smile and a laugh in the voice) DD :)
  • williamlargs
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    That you are able to carry on much as normal is, William, a very good thing. I am so pleased that the meth appears to be doing something, and I sincerely hope things continue to improve for you. Keep in touch - just because you are revoltingly healthy doesn't mean you can't post! (That is said with a smile and a laugh in the voice) DD :)

I realise that no worries :lol: I will continue to post and hopefully help when required and when available.

Cheers