sarahjane
sarahjane Member Posts: 3
edited 9. Aug 2010, 13:20 in Say Hello Archive
Hello to everyone, I look forward to chatting with you all. x

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Sarahjane and welcome to the forum!The best place to post specific arthritis related matters is on the "Living with Arthritis" forum because most of us look there regularly. There is also the "chit-chat" forum for light relief so do join in there if you feel you'd like to - you will be made very welcome. Love Tilly x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I agree with everything that tilly says, 'cos she's clever. No, really, you will find people on the LWA forum and CC. Not many people check on here for new ones, so take a deep breath and take the plunge. New voices are always welcome - and new experiences too. Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tillytop
    Fanks DD!

Tilly x
  • tillytop
    tillytop wrote:
    Fanks DD! :lol:

Tilly x
  • sarahjane
    sarahjane Member Posts: 3
    tillytop wrote:
    Hi Sarahjane and welcome to the forum!The best place to post specific arthritis related matters is on the "Living with Arthritis" forum because most of us look there regularly. There is also the "chit-chat" forum for light relief so do join in there if you feel you'd like to - you will be made very welcome. Love Tilly x

Hi Tilly,

Thanks for your message, its nice to hear from you. I am looking forward to making new friends, was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis in July 2010, and still trying to fight the pain, am now taking methotrexate. hope to hear from you soon, SJ x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi sarahjane
    Sorry I am late, a very warm welcome from me, you will find everyone so friendly and very supportive.
    Hope to see you posting more very soon.
    Love
    Barabraxx
    Love
    Barbara