update

ailsarobby
ailsarobby Member Posts: 63
edited 21. Aug 2010, 04:09 in Say Hello Archive
Hello everyone,,hope you are all okay ..just a quick update ...seen my gp the other day and my bloods have gone to pot...GP my liver test was really high and gp suspects auto immune liver disease???????????? as any one heard of this???????????he also said its very likely I have Lupus and possitive results for R/A....All will be confirmed on 7th sep wen i see rheumatologist....Ive been really bad the last 3 days with my hands ,wrist and feet...cant move my left middle finger and the middle knuckle is very swollen...Ive had terrible pain to the left of my spine just under my left shoulder joint and the gp put me on BuTen patches..as anyone else had these,,,well they are crap...and im still in pain everyday from head to toe...and getting bit fed up now....trying my best to stay possitive but its so hard when im sooooo sooo tired and I keep being sick....sorry for being a moaning ****.....I feel like a recluse and in desperate need for some understanding friends ...mine seem to have all deserted me !!!!!!think they are sick of me going on n on n on,,,god I get on my own nerves some days....I cant even drown my misery because of my liver....oh well treat myself to some chocci's n icecream...lol....Ailsa x x

Comments

• robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Ailsa..........

We do 'understanding friends' very well on here........

Sounds like you're having a real bad time........So So sorry......

Its hard, isn't it.........but hopefully you'll get some decent medication soon, and be on the road to remission of the evil called arther

Try to keep positive..............yes I know........what a stupid thing to say..................Can't think of anything else though......

We're here if you need a shoulder.....or a rant....

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh ailsarobby, that ain't good. Please post on LWA, that's the best place for ranting as more people will read and respond than on here. Regarding the lupus, you could PM carola, she was diagnosed just over a month ago and is tackling it with diet - and to good effect. She has also bought lots of books and could give you advice about which are worth reading. I am so sorry you are feeling so rough: I think that auto-immune conditions can strike any organ - it's the body attacking itself, it doesn't care what it attacks. Take care. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ailsarobby
    thank DD....and Rob....I am silly did not realise id posted it on ere till it was too late...lol... :oops: feeling a bit better tonite...just hope i still feel ok in a hour or so when i go to bed....feel like im doing the hokey cokey some nites.....left leg in left leg out right arm in right arm out if u know wot i mean...can never get comfy....hope your okay think about u guys alot since reading all your post... :wink:
  • dreamdaisy
    I've been thinking about you: I was going to start a thread on LWA saying that you needed a bit of a boost, but you are new to us and this sort of stuff is quite private and I didn't know if you would like it so I didn't. I'm sorry. DD
  • ailsarobby
    aawww thanks DD...its just nice to be able to come on here and get really good support and advice off everyone..I always feel more possitive when ive read the topics and how Arther effects our lives that people who have not got it would not understand...ha ha ha just laughing at myself....im not that good at writing what i am trying to say when i read back wot ive wrote i always seem to babble on and sometimes make no sense at all....lol...must be the drugs!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • dreamdaisy
    You are sounding a bit brighter in your last post - it does help to have a rant and get it all off one's chest. I hope you had some sleep last night and are feeling OK today. DD