tried to become a member

Options
lare73
lare73 Member Posts: 154
hi i have just tried to join arthritiscare as a member. i was directed to the membership page and pressed the join online option, it took me to payment page where i pressed the £15, anyway it turns out i have made a donation and not joined at all! i think its a little misleading, not that i object to donating money but it does mean i will have to wait until next month to join now as funds are low around here :(

think i will do it over the phone so i get help with the process.
maybe needs looking at and changing to avoid it happening to anyone else. :)

c x

Comments

• helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,490
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    lare73 wrote:
    hi i have just tried to join arthritiscare as a member. i was directed to the membership page and pressed the join online option, it took me to payment page where i pressed the £15, anyway it turns out i have made a donation and not joined at all! i think its a little misleading, not that i object to donating money but it does mean i will have to wait until next month to join now as funds are low around here :(

think i will do it over the phone so i get help with the process.
    maybe needs looking at and changing to avoid it happening to anyone else. :)

c x

Hello lare73

I am sorry you were unable to do what you set out to on the website. Please accept our apologies and know this will be brought to the attention of the relevant departments.

Best wishes

Simona