Noooooob

nikscat33
nikscat33 Member Posts: 30
edited 31. Aug 2010, 08:00 in Say Hello Archive
Hi,

My name is Cat i'm 33 and my partner nikki is 39 and she's just been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis, osteopenia and also suffers with tendonitis...... it affects all her joints.... bless her she's one big pain from head to toe atm and rattling while she walks with the amount of meds she's trying out... we are just at the stage where we are working on what she needs and what help we can get..... Looking forward to getting to know you all.....

Best wishes
Cat xx

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Cat and Nikki

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about Nikki. She has got quite a diagnosis there. I do hope that she has a sympathetic doctor. I presume she is on painkillers and anti inflams...... Look forward to hearing more from you both on the other zones. More people hang out on the Living with Arthritis and ChitChat zone. If Nikki wishes to chat to someone, the helpline number is at the top left hand corner of the screen. Many of us on here have been helped tremenduously by calling that number.

Look after each other,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Cat and Nikki
    A very warm welcome from me, I have OA in many joints, but with the right medication I am getting there.
    You wont regret joining us, everyone are so supportive and friendly.
    Hope to see you posting more very soon
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    Hi Cat and Nikki

Hello and welcome.

There are quite a few peeps on here with Osteo so you will receive many handy tips.

Hope Nikki gets some pain relief soon.
    Carol :lol:
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hello Cat & Niki :D

welcome to the forum. we're a friendly bunch and love to see new peeps joining us. :wink:

Arther is a demanding condition and the forum offers us all a chance to find out more about the various types of arther, ask questions and give and receive support when we need it....... and have a laugh together too :D

please jump in and post on the other forums.... look forward to finding out more about you.

iris x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi cat and nikki welcome sorry one of you has arther but welcome they know most things on her so feel free to ask what ever you need to know val
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Cat and Nikki

A warm Welcome from me.

You will find that there are people who suffer fron the same form of arthritis and they will be of great benefit to help and advise.

The people on here are very friendly, supportive too.

There is not much more I can add to what the girls have already said but wanted to say hi to you both.

Pop in the cafe on CChat it is the most popular cafe cyba cafe around,have a cuppa and a chat with some of the girls.

Will look forward to seeing you both post soon.

Love Trish xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hi Cat and Nikki - can't add to what the others have said, but just wanted to add my welcome too! It's great that you are such a supportive partner - I'm so lucky in that respect too and it really does help to make things easier!

Look forward to seeing you posting soon.

Tilly x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Cat

Good to meet you :)

I agree with Tilly I am glad that Nikki has you too :)

You are BOTH very welcome on the forums and i hope to see you posting away in the future.

Love

Toni xx