Hello

lululu
lululu Member Posts: 486
edited 2. Sep 2010, 06:18 in Say Hello Archive
Just thought I would say 'Hello' I have just foud this site and I think I have read every single post in the las three days, excellent site well done people in spite of your own problems it is so nice to see you are taking the time to encorage and advise whenever you can. -very nice to meet you all :P

lulu

Comments

• robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Lululu..

Welcome..............

Fell free to join in........

We'll help you laugh, listen to you, support you........

Most of us don't bite.......

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hi Lulu - and welcome!

So glad you have found us! As you have probably already sussed, living with Arthritis forum is the best place to post arthritis related questions cos most of us look there. And you'll find light relief on the Chit-Chat forum!

I'm newish to the forum too and everyone has been so welcoming and helpful - wish I'd found the forum before!

Look forward to seeing you posting!

Love Tillyx
  • lululu
    Thanks Tillytop and Rob. Now that I have found you I will come back when I have collected my thoughts- so much to take in at once I think, although arthur is not a stranger to me he has stalked me for some years but I would just pretend I did not know him B****r will not be ignored anymore!

Not sure if I have got this posting lark right -let's see
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Well looks like you done it ok to me...........

Most everyone here is slightly mad........some more than that...

Except me you understand......

Take your time............We dont move fast........

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi lulu welcome just join in as you feel like it non of us bite well maybe if you go on grump thread (we love winding him up not managed a 10 yet lol) val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi Lululu

Welcome to the forums from me - sorry I ahve not welcomed you sooner but have been on ma hols :)

Glad you have found us in the end. Did reading the posts make you feel a bit sad? It did for me at first while I was trying to get my own head round things.

The guys on here helped me no end.

Hope to see you again

Love

Toni xx
  • lululu
    Thanks Val and Toni. Hope you enjoyed your hols Toni and did not get caught out in all the storms some parts have had. Yes it is shocking to see how unpredictable life can be and makes me realise how lucky I am. I am having a pretty grim time at the moment but there are others much worse off so I do try not to dwell on it as much as pos.

see ya around
    lulu
  • frogmorton
    Hi lulu

We were fine weather wise thanks and had a lovely time :) No storms in the part of France we were in thank goodness.

Sorry you are having a grim time - anything we can do to help and we will. Others may be worse off than you, but they are not you.

You try to rest as much as you can

Love

Toni xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Lulu

Popped in to say a warm welcome from me. As Val has said jump in anywhere. Join in it will help you and you will make a lot of friends.

We have all been where you are now, it does shake you up when you get a diagnosis but we do cope sometimes, other times we have a rant about arthur biting us but other peeps support you then.

Love Trish xxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Jumped in to give you a hearty handshake..........ow, that hurt!

Please do join us all - I'm only slightly mad................I definitely don't bite.

Hi Rob.........

Annie
    xx
  • frogmorton
    Hi lululu

Annie is totally harmless, i promise :shock:

Love

Toni xx
  • lululu
    Aw you all seem to be loverly people it is a shame we can't all get together to party.

gone to bed now goodnight

lulu
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi Lulu just wanted to give you a warm welcome from me, look forward to your posts.

Jules x
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hi lululu, a welcome from me too. I lost tinterweb connection over the week-end and spent yesterday trying to catch up! It's lovely to have you with us, I have responded to some of your threads, I hope you slept well last night and are having a reasonable day so far. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben