Hugs for Brenda (Mummy B)

2»

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Brenda

Just checking in and sorry to hear they are having nightmares - after such a trauma I am not suprised. I do beleive that this will ease with time when some better memories are made.

I will continue to think of you all

Love

Toni xx
  • angie1973
    angie1973 Member Posts: 248
    Sorry Brenda,

A late reply from me too. I can imagine that were shocked to say the least. I am just so glad they were not seriously hurt. You must have been so relieved.

I wish them all a speedy recovery.
    Ange..xx

Only 99.9% possessed by the giggle monster.........the other 0.01 % just eats chocolate..
  • carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    Oh my goodness, what a frightening thing to happen however I can see your huge smile from here that everyone will be ok. :lol:

I hope you all get through the what ifs and shock very soon.

Carol
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Brenda, just wanted to let you know that I think I understand how you are feeling now. Once the initial relief dies down, all the "what if`s" kick in, to drive you to despair.

Keep a picture of your precious ones with you at all times - smiling and happy - and when the blackness descends, look at it.........Much love........Ange.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Brenda and Family.
    i'm so sorry to read about what happened to your family i hope they make a speedy recovery.
    take care.((((((((hugs Brenda and family)))))))).
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Brenda

I hope you all feel a little better today and your daughters and grandaugher feel a little bit better.

Love Trish xxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Yes, Brenda, hoping that the shock and the 'what if's' are losing their grip.

Hope the family are recovering quickly from their cuts and bruises.

Annie
    xx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Hi All, just wanted to say another big thank you for your good wishes and your support, it has, as usual been fantastic and invaluable to me and the family. I'm pleased to say everyone is doing well, the bruises are fading and everyone seems to be getting on with things. I've stopped worrying so much about them, I only ring them about twice a day now lol. My oldest daughter has been out and bought herself 3 pairs of shoes in the sales today, so she's smiling again. Looks like they're al gonna be OK. yippee. Thanks again for all your support and love, it means so much to us, love and hugs to you all (((((((((()))))))))) Brenda xxxxxx
  • trisher
    Brenda

You sound a little better yourself tonight. you know where am ok???
    Glad the family are coping a bit better. Glad your daughter was able to do something positive.

Love Trish xxxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Brilliant Brenda!!

Glad to hear they are all on the mend.

Bit of retail therapy always helps me :wink:

You take care

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Thanks to the varied efforts of a number of workforces I have been absent for a few days, but all is restored. Brenda, how dreadful for you and your family. I am glad to read that they are all on the mend - personally, I think ringing them twice a day shows huge restraint on your part - I'd still be ringing every half hour or so! Thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • trisher
    Brenda

Popped in to say hi Brenda and replenish the hugs for you all. I hope you and hubby are coping Brenda. Say Hi to the little one for me will you? Will find and send him a nice picci.

Missed you last as I was not too good.

All my love Trish (((((((((((((((family hugs)))))))))
    xxxxxxxxx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi Brenda just wanted to say I am still thinking of you,and your family sending you lots of ((((((((hugs)))))))) and love.

Love Jules xxxx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Brenda
    I hope your family are recovering well,and that you are feeling better in yourself.
    Love and hugs ((((()))))
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Brenda,

Late to this but sending ((((( ))))) and a hope they soon recover. the what if's are horrible but will pass. Another ((( ))) and a bucket of hopes they will son be home and you will feel better. Cris xx
  • trisher
    Brenda

I'm hoping that you are asleep not awake. I assume you are very tired
    after your mxt.

I hope family are slowly coming to terms with what happend my friend.

Sending another lot of (((((((family hugs)))))) to you and yours.

All my love Trish xxxxx
  • mummyb
    Hello to all my dear friends, thank you so much for your continuing good wishes, I'm pleased to say that everyone is getting on fine, the girls and Brian have now gone back to work and Charlotte is her usual bubbly self again. They've all been back in a car and despite initial wariness they seem to be fine on the surface although I think they'll be avoiding motorways for a while. Words can't express how much your support and hugs have meant to us over the past few days so a very BIG thank you from us to all of you. Love and big HUGS (((((((((())))))))) to everyone. Brenda and family xxxxxxxxxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi brenda
    great news that they are all getting back to normal.
    i some times think it harder for those not involved in the accident, as if they imagin what going on rather than going through it all.
    so hugs for you think you have coped really well .
    val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    I'm pleased to hear that they are getting on so well. I hope you are feeling better about it all too. DD
  • trisher
    Brenda

I'm glad everyone is progressing well. I hope you are now over the worse

Love Trish xxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    So glad all is well and everyone is moving forward. Such a huge shock is bound to be tiring, so you look after yourself, too!

Annie
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hi Brenda, just come belatedly into this thread. So sorry to hear this and hope that you are all now beginning to recover from the shock and distress.

Thinking of you.

Love Tilly x
  • dreamdaisy
    Hi brenda, I hope all is well with you and your family. DD
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi Brenda hope you are well, sending you a ((((hug)))).

Love Julles xxxx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • mummyb
    Hi guys just to let you know that all's well here. All cuts and bruises healing nicely, no more nightmares and everyone back to work and school, so all's well. Thank you all so very very much for all the love and support, you truly are the best bunch of friends a person could ever have. Love and hugs to all, Brenda ((((((())))))) xxxxxxxxxg10237.gif