still cant find it.

only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 30. Sep 2010, 05:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
if you remeber back in august i posted on here saying i couldnt find a small laptop since i came back from holidays, :x :x :x :shock: :roll: :oops: :oops: and now its nearing the end of september and guess what i still cant find it, i searched every where even in places where i wont be, still cant find it, i wonder where all this stuff goes that goes missing, i know i not loosing it as i am one who takes care of her things.

guess it will never turn up :lol::lol::lol::lol:
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    It could be in the same place as my knickers :!: :oops:

I will put maybe 3 pairs in the washing pile but when i am putting the clean clothes away i never seem to have the same amount as i put in the wash...................and i do the washing!

:lol:
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 28. Sep 2010, 12:25
    Worm holes in space time is where it's probably gone, if you could go there you'd find it and also all the bloody biro's I and everyone else on this planet have lost, I mean I use to mark all mine (biro's that is) at work and never once did I find any of them once I lost them?. Oh lastly I'm sure there's an active one in my fridge as all me larger has gone!?.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    STILL missing Only?

I think you ahve to assume it's gone forever then you, when you forgotten it, it will pop up :wink:

LOve

Toni xx
  • only49
    frogmorton wrote:
    STILL missing Only?

I think you ahve to assume it's gone forever then you, when you forgotten it, it will pop up :wink:

LOve

Toni xx
    imagine this toni if it turns up i going to be so :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    My Dad always used to say "look for something else and you'll find what you were looking for in the first place!"
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    delboy wrote:
    It's in the last place you look for it. :roll:

well obvouse as you look no further once you found it lol
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Only

Are you sure you never put it in your suitcases? I know it sounds silly but have you looked?

I remember you saying you could not find it. Have you got a loft? Airing cupboard? You never took it on holiday did you? Have you got a car could it be in there? Could it be in your son's room? Down the side of an armchair or settee?

Only trying to be helpful. :) When you get the Christmas decorations out you might find it

Trish xxx
  • only49
    trisher wrote:
    Only

Are you sure you never put it in your suitcases? I know it sounds silly but have you looked?

I remember you saying you could not find it. Have you got a loft? Airing cupboard? You never took it on holiday did you? Have you got a car could it be in there? Could it be in your son's room? Down the side of an armchair or settee?

Only trying to be helpful. :) When you get the Christmas decorations out you might find it

Trish xxx
    oh well its gone so i going to forget now you never know it may turn up one day. :( :roll: :roll: :wink::wink::wink: