WHY WHY WHY

coco67
coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
edited 29. Sep 2010, 01:30 in Community Chit-chat archive
Why WHy WHY

it may just be me but its happened on a few occasions, why do people in here feel the need to have a go at one another?

we all have arthur who can be extremely cruel and i for one came here for help and support like everyone else. so why do these threads keep popping up where people are having a pop at one another. isnt life cruel enough and shouldnt this be a place of suport for those realy rough times.

no doubt i will be attacked for posting this but i just dont get it and im sure it puts people off from comming in here at all.

makes me feel very sad when i see it so come on everyone lets make this the kind understanding and suportive place it should be.

coco xxx

Comments

• coco67
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    i wasnt telling everyone to be clones

for the record and im not all kissy huggy either as for face book etc i have no idea what your on about im fairly new in here and dont have any of you on face book

i just feel we have enough to contend with with out turning on each other

i was obviously wrong
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    hi you two flippin heck lets all have a moment to breath shall we, no bloody huggy kissy stuff though if you were in the same room as me you would understand, every time I eat broad beans it's mayhem round here, even the dog has buggered off ouside and it's tipping down so it must be bad.
    Sorry I digress, look each to their own i say and always remember everyone has a view although it might not please everyone all the time, and also a very useful point is a lot of us on here are in a lot of pain and that can make people intolerant and snappy, just ask the war office, sorry the good lady wife, well I hopes you two can chill winston life to short and all that!.
  • coco67
    oh im chilled mel

but wont be around for a while, quite a while i thinks
    to those of you who have been kind thankyou

coco xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    I haven't a clue what is going on, but coco dont leave us....
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • maggiemay
    maggiemay Member Posts: 122
    Coco
    Come back, we all have bad days, and im afraid that when I start my business I maybe have a carnaptios and horrible days, but hopefully able to come to the forum to vent my agony and feelings.

And I will apologise to people before I start whinging and being rude, please dont leave us :( .
    I dont really know everybody yet but but I havnt had that bad an experience with the forum YET.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    DONT LEAVE.
    Im begginning to find people can say thing badly when they are not in the best of form, and that includes me.
    My poor partner has realised that our life in the future is going to be different.
    Please dont leave us

Mags :D:D:D:D

(Who can be a right pain in the A..E
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    It's like all families, we fall out from time to time. And with all families, it's usually the same culprits. The difference here is that we are not really a family, arthritis is the only thing that 'unites' us, and we are all at arm's length due to typing - none of us really KNOW each other. Not all of us are like that coco. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • maggiemay
    I think my last posting after looking at it looks bad sorry folks but didnt mean it.

Sure technicaly we are family here we do have one thing in common Arthritis.

Wish everything was as easy to resolve as typing on a keyboard
    Regards
    Mags
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Coco,

Flower if you put a huge group of people in one room there will be a conflict of ideas.... that's all this is but I agree its a shame when people get hurt.

Please don't go, its just different ideas we have. I know I do sugary but sending you a ((( ))) and a hope you will stay. Cris x

Hi Cham,

I have never done facebook and really have no intention of going there either. I promise you i will not turn on you or anyone else flower. We all have our pace here and we are all entitled to an opinion, its just sad if someone gets hurt. Please except a sugar coated ((( ))) and I would do your pillows cus I care. Cris xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    coco67 wrote:
    oh im chilled mel

coco xxx

Coco

Please don't leave here. You have every right to be on here the same as everyone else.

If you go there will be many people upset on here. I can say I should imagine most of the HUGGY HUGGY KISSSY ones in the cafe for a start.

Please don't think you should leave because of the remarks.

How does anyone know who I have met and who I have not met and know in person now. See Coco how wrong some people can be??

You stay here and enjoy the benefits you get from being on here. You are well like by many of us Coco so don't feel you have to leave.

I'm surprised that my settee lets other peeps on here know who I have met and who I have not. Must look for the hidden camera.

Trish xxxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Agreed, Trish, don't leave us, Coco!

Not one person here has any real idea whether I am tall, short, fat, thin, or green with pink dots. And if anyone wants to generalise about peeps who are green with pink dots, I promise not to take umbrage......after all, in this day and age, who knows?

Annie
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    You are a super-model of the first order, annie. Naomi? Kate? The rest? Has-beens, compared to you! :D DD (who is in second place in the super-model pecking order)
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    annie_mial wrote:

Not one person here has any real idea whether I am tall, short, fat, thin, or green with pink dots. And if anyone wants to generalise about peeps who are green with pink dots, I promise not to take umbrage......after all, in this day and age, who knows?

Annie

Oh Annie I blew it... there are people here that can confirm I am an old haggard crone :lol::lol::lol: I still loves you though :lol::lol: xx
  • trisher
    Coco

Yes, I'm on Face Book, my crime on there is managing a farm. It is a game that some of us enjoy doing. We are not talking about anybody. We buy crops from one another that is all OH we build our farms up.

Some members have been doing it a while and they have designed a beautiful farm good enough to win the competition.

I like doing it, I find it very helpful at night when I cannot sleep it gives me a distraction from the pain I'm in very bad pain that to be honest I don't think there is anyone on here with some of the pain I'm in.. yes you understand arthur but none of the other pains I get. I hope none of you ever do...........If this is wrong please let me know.

Trisher
  • trisher
    skezier wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

Oh Annie I blew it... there are people here that can confirm I am an old haggard crone :lol::lol::lol: I still loves you though :lol::lol: xx

Exactly Cris, can I help it if I think a lot of you too?? Not about being haggard though. Beauty goes a lot further than that. It is a persons attitude, personalitiy and more.

Love Trish ((((())))) XXXXX
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    trisher wrote:
    skezier wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

Exactly Cris, can I help it if I think a lot of you too?? Not about being haggard though. Beauty goes a lot further than that. It is a persons attitude, personalitiy and more.

Love Trish ((((())))) XXXXX

Oooooh. how annoying! Another crone........I thought I'd cornered the market.........according to Those Who Know all I need is a cauldron and a broomstick.

Couldn't agree more Trish! Hackneyed it might be, but not only is beauty in the eye of the beholder (hubby has a serious visual defect) but it is only skin deep.

Annie
  • maggiemay
    I wish I could offer more help, but being new to this OA, I would offer everybody a weekend away from everything even the forum for a weekend. Even if it means travelling to N.Ireland, as long as you were not allergic to Dogs anybody even the ones who maybe sound bad on the forum, are welcome to my home.

Thats what people are for when we have Arthritis, Friends from a distance, one way or another.
    Let it go in one ear and out the other COCO.

Dont let it put you of PLEASE come Back

And I was sincere when I said anybody was welcome at my home, even though I dont know you personaly, BUT thats me.

Regards
    Mags
  • cebeem
    cebeem Bots Posts: 472
    Coco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sent you a personal message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *CB*
  • cebeem
    cebeem Bots Posts: 472
    coco67 wrote:
    oh im chilled mel

coco xxx

No idea what the facebook thing is either..........!
  • trisher
    Coco

Please answer the Pm's. Lots of peeps want you to come back.

Please don't not answer them. You are well liked on here and I want to know you are ok and not upset.

Please, you. Need this site and the company.

Love Trish xxxxx
  • maggiemay
    Come back COCO
    You were one of the first ones to welcome me onto the forum, which i really appreciated.
    With all the poitive messages that have been posted, please realise you are wanted and loved (((((((((((((((((Hugs wise))))))))))))))))))))))0

Regards
    Mags
  • trisher
    A wet fish?????

Let it go BabyCham

Trisher
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Coco please come back, sadly some people crave attension and don't care how they get it, even if it means being nasty and vindictive. The whole of this forum is here to support each other, weather that be a hug or a kiss or just a few kind words. So here is a ((((((hug)))))) for you.

Del I have been known to clear a room after a good trmp :wink:

Jules x
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • coco67
    Thankyou {{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}

coco xxx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Phew, thank goodness that's sorted :!: Can I go to bed now :?:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    coco67 wrote:
    Thankyou {{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}

coco xxx

You're welcome hun, for past hour I've been trying to take my tablets :roll: not so easy when yer thumbs don't want to work :roll:

Love Jules xx ((((((hugs))))))
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all