r a

ord397
ord397 Member Posts: 4
edited 22. Oct 2010, 11:31 in Say Hello Archive
hi my name is audra i have had ra for 6years now and the pain has always been the same but most day i can not walk anywhere which is hard for me cause i have to take my son to and from school everyday which keeps me going it gets me down in the dupms cause most of the time when i have done the school run i stay in as i am to tired to do anything else,then i get really bored and sad that i am not well enough to go anywhere the hospital visits ware me out so hello evryone and i think we need this website to moan about our pain :lol:

Comments

• coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hello audra and welcome, you have found the right place, pop in to the chit chat forum and join in. you will soon find your way around and get to know everyone in here.

coco xxx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hello Audra and welcome from me too!

Sorry you are struggling so much, but really glad you have found the forum. You will get lots of support and understanding here from people who understand what you are going through - and some good laughs too sometimes, which certainly helps I think!

If you have specific arthritis type things to post, the Living with Arthritis Forum is the place to be. For more lighthearted stuff, as Coco says, feel free do join in on Chit-Chat.

Look forward to seeing you posting.

Love Tilly xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Audra

welcome to the forums from me too

I think I might have alreday met you on LWA???

You have found the right place for a moan or support or just a laugh if you want one :D

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello Audra
    A very warm welcome from me, I am so sorry you feel so down, hopefully by talking or even ranting to us lot you wont feel so much alone
    Any Questions you have post on LWT, and when you are ready join us in chit chat.
    I hope to see you posting more very soon.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    ord397 wrote:
    hi my name is audra i have had ra for 6years now and the pain has always been the same but most day i can not walk anywhere which is hard for me cause i have to take my son to and from school everyday which keeps me going it gets me down in the dupms cause most of the time when i have done the school run i stay in as i am to tired to do anything else,then i get really bored and sad that i am not well enough to go anywhere the hospital visits ware me out so hello evryone and i think we need this website to moan about our pain :lol:

Hi Audra

A warm welcome from me. I have RA as well. Are you on any meds to help you at all? Fatigue is all part of having RA also some of the other forms of arthritis

I'm housebound and cannot go out at all in the winter.
    If you are bored why don't you come on here and join us?
    This is what this site is for. To help one another cope. Whether it be advice or some tips we can pass on or company.

We also have the CChat forum, why don't you come to there and join us all?

At least you would get to know people and also have people to talk to plus make friends.

Why dont you come on the CChat Forum, there is always something going on on there.

We have a cafe, only a cyber one but a lots of us go there and have a laugh. You would be wost welcome to join us and have a cuppa or two.

Give it a try and see how you get on I'm sure you will like it.

I do hope to see you.

Love Trish xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Audra

I noticed you haven't posted much since you said hello?

I am hoping that you are ok and will join in when you are reday. We really are a nice bunch here.

Love

Toni xx