humble

mirabella
mirabella Member Posts: 272
edited 28. Oct 2010, 07:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi everyone,I now feel terribly ashamed of myself,afterhaving read some of your stories of the pain and suffering some of you are going through,at least now I know I'm not the only one,but you think you are,until you join a forum lke this.So I am sorry for sounding like a miserable person,which I am really not normally.I just so wish there was miracle cure for this crippling disease!

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hey Mirabella

no need ever to feel humble with this lot around.

We do not judge each other at all on here - everyone's pain is diferent to each others and we all have bad and good days too.

You are sooo welcome

Love

Toni xx
  • c4thyg
    c4thyg Member Posts: 542
    Mirabella,

Welcome to the forum. There's no need to be humble. We're here to support each other. Besides, there's no pain like your own pain and we all know how that feels.

Look forward to seeing you around.
    Cathy xx
  • patriciamary
    patriciamary Member Posts: 117
    Hi mirabella

Welcome to the forum. Dont ever feel bad about us, we all enjoy a chit chat on good days and a good old moan on bad days. We are all members of the arther club and understand how this horrible illness affects our moods.

I personally felt like the whole world was against me and then I joined this forum and realised that there is always someone worse off than myself. When Im having a bad day the chit chat always cheers me up, and there is always someone to offer support.

So you keep posting good or bad and I bet you will be surprised by the friends you will make.

Regards
    Trisha
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello mirabella
    Please dont feel humble, we are all here to support one another, everyone's pain is unique to them, and you manage it the best you can, and if that means ranting or moaning, then so be it, has long as it helps.
    Sending you a very warm welcome to the forum.
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Rehab

Mirrabella has only just joined telling her about fat Kev tut tut

Alan D Lord tut tut.

Trish xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi mirrabella

A big welcome from me too

JuliePf x
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Hi Mirrabella, they're all right, I joined not so long ago, this is a great place for info and having a good old natter, moan or whatever.. Being on here really does help, I feel a lot better talking to people in the same boat..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Hi Mirabella, just wanted to add my best wishes and to welcome you. looking forward to getting to know you better, best wishes, Brenda xxx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Hi Mirabella welcome from me too its the best place to be for all sorts of reasons , so much advise , laughs , smiles chatter in the cafe where anything is possible , and all the hugs are a bonus , xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Morning Mirabella, hope you are having a good day!

Annie