Nature

tonesp
tonesp Member Posts: 844
edited 31. Oct 2010, 05:50 in Community Chit-chat archive
Following on from the vultures Today the car wouldn't start(flat battery) lifted the bonnet Some little mammal or other had built a nest under there Obviously raised its family and cleared off god knows how long we've been driving round with it there.Country Living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I don't know what you mean about vultures - but did you get your car sorted? How had they got in to build a nest?

Nxx
  • alarkra
    alarkra Member Posts: 213
    Isn't nature fabulous? I hope that they didn't ruin your car in the long run, but they must have loved it when the engine got warm! 8)
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    ninakang wrote:
    I don't know what you mean about vultures - but did you get your car sorted? How had they got in to build a nest?

Nxx
    If you read my last posting .On Wednesday we spotted over 300 griffon vultures passing over our village in Spain heading on their migration to North Africa The Small mammal had nothing to do with them.The car just needs a new battery I think Next door gave us a jump start It's an automatic so you can't push it.Ithink the animal must climb up the chassis into the engine compartment