THANK YOU ALL

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 31. Oct 2010, 07:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
HI We would like to thank each person for posting for mike JR to get weel soon , mike JR is doing well in his recovery ( to tell you the truth he never complains of pain although I can tell by his face it is sore)

took skip to vet were vet said he must have got scared and banged around the cage , so he gave him cream at £8.00 ( its a wee tube too)

Mike JR gets his cast of on the 18th for a mould to be made for his splint and then back on goes a new cast .

then on 9th December he goes to collect his splint.

I have not got a round to reading all the post yet as mike JR is always calling me ( which I dont mind )

thank you all so much :D:D:D:D:D:D
Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,925
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mike Hazel and Mike jr.
    i'm glad mike jr is doing fine.
    have a lovely weekend all of you.
    any sign of the car yet mike.
    take care all of you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Thank you Mike for letting us know how Mike Jr. is doing. :D

He's a brave lad... that's for sure.. and it's been a worrying time for you and Hazel. :roll: :?

Hope that you can all have a bit of a rest now that Mike Jr is home.... but I guess that's a bit too optimistic of me!... but well meant. :wink:

Love and best wishes to Mike Jr. and strength and resilience for you and Hazel. :D

Hope all goes smoothly with the change of cast and splint and that Mike Jr. isn't in too much pain.

(((hugs))) for all of you.

Iris xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thank you for the thank you! It's good to hear that your lad is getting on OK, I hope the good recovery continues. Keep us posted! I wish you all well, DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Mike
    Thank you for the update, bless him I hope that this op makes all the difference, I do hope you can all get some well deserved rest (apart from fetching and carrying for Mike Jnr I know you dont mind doind it...what a lovely family.
    Lots of love to you all
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Mike, good to hear from you. Mike JR sounds a brave young chap. It will be good when he is out the cast and wearing the splint. He'll be able to have a bit of an itch on 18th before they wop on the new cast! Hope cream works on poor old budgie - better at that price!

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Hi

It's always a relief when the surgical parts are over and done with. Glad he's doing well. He sounds like a brave soul

Take care.
    Sharmaine
    X

mike77 wrote:
    HI We would like to thank each person for posting for mike JR to get weel soon , mike JR is doing well in his recovery ( to tell you the truth he never complains of pain although I can tell by his face it is sore)

took skip to vet were vet said he must have got scared and banged around the cage , so he gave him cream at £8.00 ( its a wee tube too)

Mike JR gets his cast of on the 18th for a mould to be made for his splint and then back on goes a new cast .

then on 9th December he goes to collect his splint.

I have not got a round to reading all the post yet as mike JR is always calling me ( which I dont mind )

thank you all so much :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Mike and Hazel

Glad the brave little man is doing well there after his op. Must be so nice for you all to be back at home. Good to see your post.
    take care of each other
    Chris
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Hi Mike

We are all so very pleased to hear that Mike jnr is doing so very well - bless him.

and to be so brave and not complain - he must know it's worth it eh?

Now Skip is only wee so he only needs a wee tube of cream doesn't he!!! r030.gif

£8 is a lot of money though :shock:

Keep up the good work Mike Jnr :D

Love to All of you

Toni xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Mike

We are all so very pleased to hear that Mike jnr is doing so very well - bless him.

and to be so brave and not complain - he must know it's worth it eh?

Now Skip is only wee so he only needs a wee tube of cream doesn't he!!! r030.gif

£8 is a lot of money though :shock:

Keep up the good work Mike Jnr :D

Love to All of you

Toni xx

Toni love the parrot you put on here but been watching it that long I am now hypmotized :shock: :lol: (arms infront of me ...got to make OH a cuppa) :lol:

Hi mike I am so glad mike jr is doing welll. Good to hear.

JuliePF x
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    JuliePF, your post made me laugh
    thanks :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I could too watch that wee bird in toni post

must give wee skip his cream

take care

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, Just like to add to the other messages and say that I'm really pleased that Mike junior is doing so well.

The problems with the parrot remind me of a visit to the vet ages ago when someone went in with a box the size if a childs pair of shoes, after quite a while the vet came out and went to the back of the reception desk and brought out some really strong heavy leather gardening gloves. We all wondered what thing could be in the box, a snake, a biting spider, YUK, but it was a cockatiel no bigger than a large budgie!!!
    :lol: I hope things continue to go well for you all, especially mike jr.
    Load of love Sue xxx