Tribunal on monday

suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
edited 1. Nov 2010, 17:44 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi sorry not been round. Well the dreaded tribunal is at last coming closer. This week has been mostly ringing getting doctors notes. Had to pay twenty pounds for doctors letter. The so wonderful evidance which as brilliant before so said lady from well fare now isnt. and she needs more as she told me she was struggling to get the points i needed to help my case.
I have been like a headless chicken. I have been so grateful for my new found friends and new interests to pull me out of the dark hole which has been threatening to engulf me again because of the stress. I am so worryed i will lose. But now am prepared if i do.
I want this day over so i know what is happening to me. I have little faith in the lady now i just hope luck will be on my side.
I was doing well but this has hung over me so long the new interests have kept my mind off this tribunal. I have had to focus this week on it again. I will let you know the verdict what ever it is.
X JOANNE
Joanne

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    joanne will be in your pocket with the gang bottles of wine cheese sandwiches and all val
    val
  • dippydoodah
    dippydoodah Member Posts: 350
    just wanted to offer my support for monday. everyone was so supportive of me when i needed them and i hope i can do the same for you.....
    good luck, i shall also jump in the pocket with some snacks xx
  • suncatcher
    Thanks dippydoodah and val i wish i could hide in the pocket with you.x joanne
    Joanne
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hi Joanne :D

I'll be with you too on Monday!.

I know it's worrying for you but you've done all that you can in getting the information together to support your claim..... now it's over to welfare rights to present it to the tribunal. :wink:

chin up! we'll be with you in your pocket.

Iris xxx
  • suncatcher
    Lovly to see you in my pocket with me x joanne
    Joanne
  • poppygirl
    poppygirl Member Posts: 23
    Hi Joanne
    Just wanted to say Good luck, think positive thoughts Xxx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Joanne

Sorry you are not feeling hopeful and that the strain is taking it's toll. I do hope all goes well for you on Monday and make plenty of room for us all in those pockets. I will be thinking of you and crossing my fingers that it is a good day for you. ((( )))
    Chris
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hello Joanne

Poor you.

You were doing so well - i hope this does Not set you back :x All I can say is it will be over soon and then you can forget it all - whatever the outcome.

I do hope all will be well for you and will be with you in spirit next week - do they expect it to last the one day or more?

The decsion should be overturned but if it isnt - it is NOT the end of the world as you said you have a good life now with new friends to support you.

The very best of luck Joanne

Love

toni xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    HI Joanne

Just wishing you luck for monday

I will also be in your pocket if there is room.

Juliepf x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Joanne

Wishing you all the very best for Monday. :) I had noticed you were not on the forum of late. Do let us know how you go on.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • patriciamary
    patriciamary Member Posts: 117
    Hi Joanne

Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. I have been to the tribunal and know how scared you must be feeling, but honestly its not as bad as you think. I was fortunate and got the DLA refusal overturned so keep thinking positive. I went with my 16year old daughter, at least you have the lady from the welfare rights with you so you will be fine.

Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

Regards
    Trisha
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Joanne,

Missed you about flower and hope except for this your doing ok?

Shall be in your pocket as well and since I got 2 heads if they mess you about will be out and at em!

You hang in there and at least the welfare people are in your corner and they are good. Sending you a big HI and a ((((( ))))) Love Cris xxx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Good luck for your tribunal Joanne. Be good to have it out the way and done with.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Hi

Good luck on Monday. Fingers crossed that all goes well. Hopefully your evidence will be ok.

Sharmaine

suncatcher wrote:
    Hi sorry not been round. Well the dreaded tribunal is at last coming closer. This week has been mostly ringing getting doctors notes. Had to pay twenty pounds for doctors letter. The so wonderful evidance which as brilliant before so said lady from well fare now isnt. and she needs more as she told me she was struggling to get the points i needed to help my case.
    I have been like a headless chicken. I have been so grateful for my new found friends and new interests to pull me out of the dark hole which has been threatening to engulf me again because of the stress. I am so worryed i will lose. But now am prepared if i do.
    I want this day over so i know what is happening to me. I have little faith in the lady now i just hope luck will be on my side.
    I was doing well but this has hung over me so long the new interests have kept my mind off this tribunal. I have had to focus this week on it again. I will let you know the verdict what ever it is.
    X JOANNE
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Good luck for tomorrow Joanne - hope all goes well - remember we're with you all the way.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • suncatcher
    I am gonna turn up with real bulging pockets tomorrow hope i can walk :lol:.
    I wish they were shouters though like in the Harry potter films. I loved it when the owl turned up with the post at Hog warts. some got shouters from there parents which where letters which opened shouted at the receiver then shedding them selves up. id love that with all you saying your piece :lol:
    Well thanks for all the support im chuffed thanks a million will let u know how i get on good or bad x Joanne
    Joanne
  • skezier
    Hey Joanne.... will make sure they get a howler if they don't do whats right :lol::lol::lol: xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    we could try shouting out of your pocket but they might think you lost your marbles and lock you up stay strong you have all of us with you good luck val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Joanne
    Good luck for tomorrows, is there room in your pocket for another one, I am only little, well used to be :lol:
    Hope it all goes well for you.
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • suncatcher
    Still plenty of room for more so welcome babarella.
    skeizer yes thanks it was a howler wasnt it sorry folks yes i could imagine a howler from yoyu but there would be lots of meows, grunts cockadoodle dooos, scratching noises and neighs also.
    Joanne
  • suncatcher
    valval wrote:
    we could try shouting out of your pocket but they might think you lost your marbles and lock you up stay strong you have all of us with you good luck val

It may help my case immensly shouting out my pocket. Though dont fancy going in a padded cell. If they added balls into it and a slide may consider it :lol:
    Joanne
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    The very best of GOOD LUCK, I'll think about you. Love Sue xxxx
  • skezier
    Hi Joanne,

Howler ready no matter what noises it makes :wink:

Thinking of you and fingers crossed. ((( ))) Cris xx
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Hi Joanne,
    Hope it went well such a stressful time for you
    Let us know how you get on
    Maria x
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hi Joanne :D

hoping that the tribunal wasn't too stressful... and that you've had a positive outcome. :!:

Iris xxx