Val's Cafe

Comments

• bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I see Jammy Dodgers are out again, I had best get the T made, they can make your mouth dry and gluey (is that how you spell it)? Hi Trish, Debs, Annie, Tony and all. Is the portacabin on the bonfire yet.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Hi Bubbles, Ive not seen any smoke yet :wink:
    he might have moved it & dont it in secret so we couldnt watch, but did promise to take the wheelbarrow full of pain & burn that for us :D
    couldnt have worked as i still have all my pain.
    Hows you?
    debs
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Hi Bubbles... I can smell smoke but I think it's coming from the cat, he's that bloody frazzled with all the bloody noise, next door are having a bit of a party by the sound of it, just let off 10 billion noisy bleeding fireworks... :x

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • bubbles
    minky67 wrote:
    Hi Bubbles, Ive not seen any smoke yet :wink:
    he might have moved it & dont it in secret so we couldnt watch, but did promise to take the wheelbarrow full of pain & burn that for us :D
    couldnt have worked as i still have all my pain.
    Hows you?
    debs

Perhaps it is best not to watch, as for the pain going up in smoke, well, that didn't work, but, we carry on. Been pottering the past couple of days, at home, well, OH took me to Sainsbury's for a few things, it is only a small store, so I can make it to the middle and then give directions.
    Next week it is all Drs and Hospitals Mon, Tue and Wed, by which time I will be proper pooped. Sending hugs, which should reach you quicker on this high speed forum :D
  • bubbles
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Hi Bubbles... I can smell smoke but I think it's coming from the cat, he's that bloody frazzled with all the bloody noise, next door are having a bit of a party by the sound of it, just let off 10 billion noisy bleeding fireworks... :x

Tony

Oh dear, we have had some going off in the distance, nothing close as we are in a super quiet part of the world and our neighbours would not let a firework off for love nor money, well, perhaps for the Euromillions jackpot. We have three pus cats and they don't like fireworks too close. We like things nice and peaceful. Poor pus, sending calming hugs xxx Bubbles
  • bubbles
    evening all :)

Hi hun, what drinkies can I get you, T, Coffee, a Latte or however you spell it, G & T?
  • tjt6768
    bubbles wrote:
    tjt6768 wrote:

Tony

Oh dear, we have had some going off in the distance, nothing close as we are in a super quiet part of the world and our neighbours would not let a firework off for love nor money, well, perhaps for the Euromillions jackpot. We have three pus cats and they don't like fireworks too close. We like things nice and peaceful. Poor pus, sending calming hugs xxx Bubbles

I think he must have felt the hugs, he's starting to settle a bit.. The other one's not too bad, she doesn't have a heart condition so can cope a little better.. :)
    Cheers..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • minky67
    Tony, sorry about your ****

Bubbles, thanks for the hugs sending some back for you (((())))
    Im at pain clinic weds so i cant jump in your pocket that day but i'll be there for mon,tuesday.
    Good luck hun xx

debs
  • bubbles
    tjt6768 wrote:
    bubbles wrote:
    tjt6768 wrote:

Tony

I think he must have felt the hugs, he's starting to settle a bit.. The other one's not too bad, she doesn't have a heart condition so can cope a little better.. :)
    Cheers..

Tony

Good o, hugs are vital to the forum and all its members, including pets. I can sympathise with the heart condition, shocks are not good. :shock: xxxx Bubbles
  • bubbles
    minky67 wrote:
    Tony, sorry about your ****

Bubbles, thanks for the hugs sending some back for you (((())))
    Im at pain clinic weds so i cant jump in your pocket that day but i'll be there for mon,tuesday.
    Good luck hun xx

debs

Thanks debs, I will jump between pockets for Wed visit, Mon is the GP monthly review. He likes to keep tabs on me, with all the darned drugs I take, it is no wonder. Tuesday taking Mum to Endoscopy unit, for moral support and a matronly glare that she is VERY well looked after. Wed is the cardiologist, goodness, it is never ending is it. :roll:
  • minky67
    bubbles you will be well & truely pooped then. just be careful & rest up inbetween but you dont need me to tell you to do that do you?
    More tea anyone?
    Is Rose still on the phone?
    Ive harvested, ploughed & re sown since youve been gassing you know :roll: :wink::lol:
    debs
  • bubbles
    minky67 wrote:
    bubbles you will be well & truely pooped then. just be careful & rest up inbetween but you dont need me to tell you to do that do you?
    More tea anyone?
    Is Rose still on the phone?
    Ive harvested, ploughed & re sown since youve been gassing you know :roll: :wink::lol:
    debs

Me, rest, of course, :roll: I need everyone to tell me off. the past couple of days I have been very good, but I have a feeling that the coming week will be tiring - More T, yes please, good and strong please.
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    I'm Back now need more tea please!
  • bubbles
    roses1 wrote:

Large pot of T coming right up, in a china mug, always tastes better, cannot be doing with thick rimmed mugs
  • tjt6768
    But I want mine in a pint pot please, don't give me china whatever you do... I'm a tad clumsy :oops:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • minky67
    bubbles wrote:
    roses1 wrote:

Large pot of T coming right up, in a china mug, always tastes better, cannot be doing with thick rimmed mugs
    have you met my OH then Bubbles :wink::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes please more tea,I never say no to tea :D
    debs
  • bubbles
    tjt6768 wrote:
    But I want mine in a pint pot please, don't give me china whatever you do... I'm a tad clumsy :oops:

Ok, if you insist, I will search one out of the cupboard, this one looks like a earthenware pot, so will that be ok, lol
  • bubbles
    minky67 wrote:
    bubbles wrote:
    roses1 wrote:

have you met my OH then Bubbles :wink::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes please more tea,I never say no to tea :D
    debs
    :lol::lol::lol: loving it.

More T on the way. We can do Melamine, that is safe, you can throw it at the wall, which I have done on more than one occasion. :oops:
  • tjt6768
    bubbles wrote:
    tjt6768 wrote:

Ok, if you insist, I will search one out of the cupboard, this one looks like a earthenware pot, so will that be ok, lol

That's spoy on thanks.. Can't beat a bit of earthenware in a pint proportion.. :mrgreen: Better make it four sugars though please..
    Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Well I think I am going to retire early(?) tonight folks, maybe watch a film before trying to sleep... Must say, it's good to be back though, kinda missed it yesterday, lol..

Good night all

Tony :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • bubbles
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Well I think I am going to retire early(?) tonight folks, maybe watch a film before trying to sleep... Must say, it's good to be back though, kinda missed it yesterday, lol..

Good night all

Tony :D

Definitely, I was beside myself when I could not get on the forum. Rest well and enjoy that T, mind you don't drop the pot, it will go through the floor. Take care, XXX Bubbles
  • minky67
    Night Tony & its good to be back to normality (well as good as it gets :wink: )
    chat soon, debs
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi All,

Not sure if we are in here or still the portacabin till Val starts the new cafe thread... come on Val hurry up :wink:

Bad day but Bubbles really good to see you here :D:D:D ((( ))) xx

Right over to the portacabin for a builders and some head rush kip in the embers Cris xx
  • minky67
    i think were setting up home in here cris.

Tony has moved his dvds in
    rehabs mac is on the hook
    Books are on the shelves
    Extra large fire for you to climb into.
    Im sure some one has moved the animals too.
    I wouldnt stay in the portacabin long as its due to be put on the bonefire :shock: ,
    debs
  • bubbles
    skezier wrote:
    Hi All,

Not sure if we are in here or still the portacabin till Val starts the new cafe thread... come on Val hurry up :wink:

Bad day but Bubbles really good to see you here :D:D:D ((( ))) xx

Right over to the portacabin for a builders and some head rush kip in the embers Cris xx

Thanks Hun, good to be back on track.

you take lots of care xxxx Bubbles

I have re stocked the night trolley, all spick and span, loaded with extra hugs, cuddles, lavender pats, blankets, energy, calming lotions, as well as all the usual pills and potions.

I will say n night, rest well, Trish, sorry we passed like ships in the night, you are in charge of the night trolley, keys in the cake tin, with your cherry topped buns.

Off to check on the folks tomorrow, it's all go from Saturday onwards............