Val's Cafe

Comments

• minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Night Bubbles, Please try to rest (Kick up the bum as you leave :wink: )
    Take care,debs
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hey Bubbles a double kick :wink:

Debs I think I owe you a pm and if I don't you get one anyway :lol::lol: xx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Hi Cris, thought you were in the embers.
    You should go into the embers on here incase del puts the portacabin up in flames when were not looking.
    im off to bed now luv,catch up soon.
    debs
  • skezier
    Hi Debs,

I don't think the portacabin should be burned till Val opens the new cafe as its the 'replacement' while we wait for the grand opening :D Its got to be val who opens it though cus that's only fair.

What you doing up flower? Me cus of pain and wired head rushes :lol::lol: Going to have to go back to the embers and if Del fires it I shall sue him :lol::lol::lol::lol: ((((( ))))) and some choc with raisins :wink: xxx
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    just popped in for a warm and a cuppa. i hope you have all finally managed to go to sleep.

i may raid the medicine trolly whilst im here, my pain killers aint working tonight.

i shall leave some fresh cakes in the tin for you all tomorrow opps today.

right a quiet warm by the fire then hopefully off to bed. dont want to disturb chris whilst she is resting in the embers all warm and snug

coco xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    good morning all i slept all night yay have had blocked signuses most of this week and the head and earache has been driving me mad so all smiles :D:D:D today as all smiles today val
    val
  • skezier
    Mornin Del, Coco and All,

Sorry your itching Del, I hope it will soon ease back for you.

Do either of you want a builders while I getting one? I shall also grab a couple of energy buckets as well.

Hope alls well in your bit of the world today. Cris xx
  • coco67
    morning all

a strong coffee as no sleep at all last night,

hope you all have a good day.
    glad you got a full nights sleep val :D:D

coco xx
  • coco67
    Morning chris

i hope your ok today

coco xx
  • skezier
    there you go Del, one vat of energy and think I might join you with that one :lol:

Hope it goes ok today and good luck tomorrow as well...Hey we got sun today so will bellow it up for you in the morning :wink: Cris xx
  • skezier
    Hey Del those of us with a shiny new ulcer say good luck :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hope today goes well for you and have another vat of energy with me..... Do you think it will work soon :wink: xx
  • coco67
    hi chris

is there any more buckets of energy around, i could do with some today :(
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    I've made a lemon drizzle cake, where do you want me to put it?

I've had a little sup of oramorph from the trolley? Well I think I did, couldn't see the writing on the bottle properly...

Janie
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    I've made a lemon drizzle cake, where do you want me to put it?

I've had a little sup of oramorph from the trolley? Well I think I did, couldn't see the writing on the bottle properly...

Janie
  • valval
    lemon cake great just pop in this cake tin sure they will all find it you know they can sniff out cake here at 50ft right will grab piece of cake and mug of tea got to go out again later val
    val
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi everyone i've come in for a mug of tea anyone else fancy one.
    i had flu inje this morning.
    have a good weekend everyone.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    dachshund wrote:
    Hi everyone i've come in for a mug of tea anyone else fancy one.
    i had flu inje this morning.
    have a good weekend everyone.
    joan xx

have good weekend as well the sun is shinning that good start val
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Goodness, what a busy afternoon! We had a cloudburst here and I have now got a bath full of wet clothes. Hubby and me only dashed out once each to get the washing in, but got drowned in the action.

I have put my vote in for the cafe poll..........it can only be called Val's Cafe!

Hi to anyone else in, I'll have a builders anyone else for a drink? There's lemon cake here.........I can smell it!

I'm playing with my crayons while I work, too!

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi to everyone

Well got here at last. Sorry not read back yet I will do.

I'm having a lot of trouble logging on every time I do it it throws me out again. I did it 4 times I know it was right as I watched each letter I typed.

I need a lot of energy I have none left. A very large coffee and some lavender please. I hurt everywhere today.

Love Trish xxxx
  • annie_mial
    Hi Trish...........it's turned very chilly, not to mention wet round these 'ere parts.............but at least I did get my pansies planted.

Here's your coffee and look! Lavender and vanilla pats specially for you today. Dunno what they'll do but it's worth a try.

I'll just stick a refill in my mug........

Annie
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Hi Trish, glad you managed to get here. Sorry to hear you are in so much pain. I just sent you a PM. Hope you feel better soon. Love and hugs, Brenda xxx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Good early evening to one and all. Well Annie I have a very swolen wrist where I fell off the chair. A huge bruise on me bum, very sore it is :oops:

Was not expecting to see a fireman with a nozzle I can tell you :shock:

Now I have forgotten what I was going to say but will have a coffee, just got to get my grapes in. Keep my coffee hot can you please.

Love Trish xxxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Good evening all, flying visit for now, thought I would pop in and see how we all are..
    Trish, not surprised you can't remember what you were gonna say, it's all this fireman's hose talk!!! Dirty mare... :lol:

WIll be back in a bit for a bit of cake and that earthenware pint pot of tea..

Tony :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • annie_mial
    Trish, my imagination is not going to let go of that one quickly!

You on the floor grappling with two firemen, one with a nozzle, and hubby in the corner with a packet of frozen peas at the ready - probably shouting 'Break!' Were they Nina's firemen by any chance? Sounds like it.

Sorry about the bum, though, you'll have to get the arnica gel out.........it's with the smelling salts b t w. I'm sure I saw it there, but you watch that Tony...........he might have got there first and contaminated it with chillies.

It sounds like the third world war outside here, pops, bangs and screamers, whizzes and fizzes. I would have liked to go to the beach display, bet it looks good there........but I will maybe go another year.........the crowds put me off.

Wonder if the arnica is just the thing for my feet........?

Annie
  • valval
    hi all been out back now wont be on long so will just have mug of tea and quiet sit in corner val
    val