hello

kittyf
kittyf Member Posts: 2
edited 29. Nov 2010, 13:55 in Say Hello Archive
hello,

I'm 50 with OA in my knees which has been there for a long time but in the last few months have had a different thing going on in wrists, hands, neck and elbows (and this morning the base of big toe - Yay!) - very inflamed, swollen, clicky and painful. Still undergoing blood tests etc. Some things i.e. gout have been ruled out. Doc thinks maybe RA or SLE. Who knows? Not me, yet. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to 'meeting' others here.

:)

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi kittyf, it's nice to meet you but a shame you had to find us! Any queries about meds, treatments, appointments and pleas for help or info go on the LWA forum (living with arthritis). More people look in on that one and there are many OAers about, I can assure you! More light-hearted matters are dealt with on chit-chat, that's the place to go for a debate or a giggle. I hope your joints are not too bad today, despite the cold! Do they improve as the day goes on, or worsen? I wish you well. DD (who has PA)
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • loopslike
    loopslike Member Posts: 7
    I also support dreamdaisy. He said the best thing. You can try.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    DD is female. loopslike is erroneous in his/her assertion.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hello Kittyf and welcome from me too.

Really hope you can get to the bottom of what's going on with your joints soon.

Tilly xxx