Moody, sleepy and weepy.

Options
littlemummy2
littlemummy2 Member Posts: 91
edited 30. Nov 2010, 14:57 in My child has arthritis
At the moment over the last few days phoebe has been moody, sleepy and weepy. Can't decide if it's signs of her being in pain, only happens when it's cold she hasn't complaind of being sore. Supposed to be going to L.G.I on tuesday but can't afford the parking and not keen when it's icy out. She does have an appointment with Dr Harvey at Pinderfields on 9 dec. Bless her what a way to spend her birthday. Need to get her sorted.

Michelle x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I do the sleepy, weepy thing when my arthritis is active - the increase in pain levels does make me more tired than usual, less able to cope, hence my ability to grizzle far better than a sweeetie-deprived three year old. I don't know if the same would apply to your poor little girl, I am not a doc, but from my experience that sounds about par for the course. I hope she perks up soon - keep her warm in bed, so she can doze as much as she wants. Sleep is one of the very best treatments for this rubbishy disease. I wish her, and you, well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • littlemummy2
    Options
    Thanks for the advice and support. She is at school but will be making sure that when her and her sister come home they will be in their pj's.
    Think i need to start nurofen again the only prob with that is she ends up with stomach ache. They only ever gave me folic acid for her once. Might see hoiw she goes and if stomach ache starts will get her booked to see gp.
    Michelle.
  • illihor
    illihor Member Posts: 283
    Options
    Thanks for the advice and support. She is at school but will be making sure that when her and her sister come home they will be in their pj's.
    Think i need to start nurofen again the only prob with that is she ends up with stomach ache. They only ever gave me folic acid for her once. Might see hoiw she goes and if stomach ache starts will get her booked to see gp.
    Michelle.

I've just had to start ibuprofen up again for Kayleigh but I've got omeprazole to give her for the belly aches this seems to do the trick. She has folic acid but that's for MTX. School has noticed she's more tired and irritable of late i def have noticed a mood change. hugs to you and yours

Michelle xxx
  • littlemummy2
    Options
    A friend saw phoebe this morning going into assembly she said she didn't look right. Teachers both said she was fine. Glad i cancelled L.G.I. had to walk kids to school my road has black ice on it. She's at pinderfields on the 9th so will let Dr Haervey know what's been going on. Hope all is well.

Michelle
  • illihor
    illihor Member Posts: 283
    Options
    What do teachers know they can't know each and every child that well. I trust what other kids say a lot as Kayleigh has a really good friend and she tells me everything way more than the school does. Even my boys will say in assembly or at lunch lol

Michelle xxx