Mi Baby's gonna be a star. lol

tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 2. Dec 2010, 11:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just had to let you all know how bloody proud I am today..
Our Daughter moved to Wales earlier in the year to be with her chap, she was out of work for a while but has now got herself a job at a$da.. She was recently 'discovered' by a stylist/photographer down there and they did a photo shoot for a magazine he makes, just a local thing but very proffesional.
She got a copy of it today, before it goes on sale, she has sent me some pics up and I am so proud of our beautiful daughter.. She has a seven page spread and full interview in there... It's a 'lads' mag but a tasteful one.. He's trying to get it on sale in WH$mith$ down there at the minute, really hope it takes off, will be fantastic for her.. He was that impressed that they're doing another photo shoot this wknd..
He's paying good money too.. She was so excited when she rang us earlier...

Mi baby's all grown up!! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Tony :mrgreen:
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Awww Tony,

Proud Dad moment :D

7 page spread wow! Hope it all works out for her and its what she wants :D

Rose x
  • tjt6768
    Thanks Rose, it was all a bit out of the blue, she was just shopping in that chemist named after some winter footwear..?
    He came up to her and started telling her that he really wanted to work with her and she was stunning and very unique.. We thought, oh eye.... Anyway, she went away and did some research before meeting him, found some friends that knew him etc..

I am really happy for her... Super-models are discovered like that you know :lol:

PS, where is everyone tonight?? Very quiet round here
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Aw get you all puffed upm chest out like a right proud peacock....You must tell us the mag so we can go and see your baby all grown up and all....

Elainex

Ps..People sometimes stop me in supermarkets/shops but its usually to say ive tucked me clothes in me knickers or ive got a lacy bra attached to me by mistake..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: !!! Lol!!!
  • tjt6768
    Aw get you all puffed upm chest out like a right proud peacock....You must tell us the mag so we can go and see your baby all grown up and all....

Elainex

Ps..People sometimes stop me in supermarkets/shops but its usually to say ive tucked me clothes in me knickers or ive got a lacy bra attached to me by mistake..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: !!! Lol!!!
    Lol

I also get stopped in the supermarkets, usually by the security gaurds.. Haha....

Don't worry, if the mag goes national, you'll ALL know about it, :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Oh Wow Tony thats great.
    I bet your the proudest dad in the world at the minute. I know i would be (Mum that is :roll: )
    I wanna see the piccies too. :D
    debs
  • tjt6768
    I'm still grinning like a loon.... :D:D:D:D

I can't wait to get a copy of the mag, it looks very proffesional.
    It will do her confidence the world of good, she struggled with it in her teens, even though we tried to reassure her that she was a great looking lass... (after her Mum of course.. It's the daft sense of humour she gets from me)...

Tony :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    That's brilliant, Tony. I hope that we will see your daughter in lots of ads and magazines in the future.

It's a great feeling when your children achieve success in whatever they do in life, isn't it? I am so proud of my twins too.

Joan :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Bet you're proud as punch, congratulations to your daughter and hope it leads on to greater things, Brenda xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Tony

I am very pleased you are so happy :)

I bet she is beautiful :)

Love

Toni xx
    (proud mother of three girls)
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Oh Tony great news....i am soooo pleased for your daughter. It is soul destroying when you cannot get work. Something good always comes to those who wait. (granted some of us for some reason have to wait a little longer than others....not sure how that works really??).
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    It is so good to hear a dad saying how proud he is of his daughter :) What a wonderfull thing to happen to yours,I wish her well,will buy the mag if I can get it :!: I think a lot of men have trouble in saying that to anyone,but you have told hundreds today,what a lovely relationship you must have with her. :) Mirabella
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Tony
    Know wonder you are a proud dad, I wish her all the luck in the world.
    Please keep us updated.
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    Well she did her second photo shoot today, had a lot of fun too... She was so giddy telling me about it all.. She's being paid well and obviously there's scope for things to move up.. I think she may be next months cover girl.. He said the only reason she wasn't the cover girl this time is because he found her too late!!
    Wish you could all see the grin on my face right now.. Looks a bit like this...
    :D:D:D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    I could see your smile tony last night as I was closing the curtains. :D Thought it were the stars all in a row but no it was your teeth grinnin from ear to ear. :lol:

I can't blame yo for being proud.

Congratulations to your daughter

juliepf x
  • tjt6768
    Thanks Julie, and everyone else too....
    The bright light you can see is me still grinning!!!

Oh I hope this weather clears by wednesday, supposed to be driving down to see her.... Haven't seen her for a while now.

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP