Update on phoebe

littlemummy2
littlemummy2 Member Posts: 91
edited 23. Dec 2010, 15:50 in My child has arthritis
Hi all phoebe saw dr harvey today turns out when phoebe had her ultra sound something was wrong with it, she has excercise's to stretch our her hamstrings cause they are too tight, she has also been put back on to mtx because of all the little flare ups she has had. So just have to wait for the perscription to come through the post. Am hoping everything works out better once she is on that.

With a big sigh of relieve Michelle.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I have been trying really hard to remember and have failed - has she been on meth before? Sorry, littlemummy2, I should do better. Anyhoo, I hope it does the trick for her - it can work really well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • littlemummy2
    Hi yeah she used to be on it but got so scared of needles Dr wood stopped in may, but has had a few joints play up and then had uveitis. So fingers crossed i get my little girl back. She's a bit like jekyll and hyde. I have problems remembering stuff unless i have it wrote down and letters for appointments.

Michelle x
  • dreamdaisy
    I suspect your poor little girl is in a lot of pain, it does affect one's temper and the ability to control it - or lack of ability, if one is only six. Poor sweetie - and poor you, being on the receiving end and not being able to help her. I hope she can start the meth soon and that it improves matters - does it have to be injections or could she take the tablets? DD
  • littlemummy2
    This time round phoebe has asked for the medicine she's older than her years some days. So sat down and asked her if she had to go back on it what she wanted she decided the medicine. It was awful watching her at the dentist after she had 2 teeth pulled out she screamed at the top of her lungs bless her, hate to think what will happen with blood tests now.
  • littlemummy2
    This time round phoebe has asked for the medicine she's older than her years some days. So sat down and asked her if she had to go back on it what she wanted she decided the medicine. It was awful watching her at the dentist after she had 2 teeth pulled out she screamed at the top of her lungs bless her, hate to think what will happen with blood tests now.
  • dreamdaisy
    What a brave little soul. I wish her well, I truly do. Please let us know when she is going to start it again. DD
  • littlemummy2
    Recieved a letter from Dr harvey yesterday, i eventually got through to the new pinderfields pharmacy and they have the perscription and need to order it in have asked if they can get it by friday 24th. Fingers crossed that it arrives so she can start before xmas.

Merry christmas to all
    fingers crossed kids won't be in too much pain

Michelle