Physio Appt

angelgirl7
angelgirl7 Member Posts: 118
edited 30. Dec 2010, 03:29 in Living with Arthritis archive
Morning all

I hope that you are all managing to keep warm :-)

Had my appointment come through for my first physio session. Its on 28th Jan but I am going to have to change it as its for 8am and I have to do the school run between 8.30 and 9.15 :-(

Ouuuuchhhhhhhhh hip is hurting today :-(

Big hugs
Beckie X

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Beckie,

I hope they will change it ok for you and it will still be about the same kind of time scale. You couldn't swap the school run could you if it means they put the date back too far?

Hope your hip soon eases up for you. Fingers crossed. Cris x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi beckie

Nice prompt appt that - shame it's too early - mine are brilliant at avoiding school times for me so I am sure all will be well.

LOve

toni xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Hi Beckie, hope they can change it and it is close to your original appointment or earlier. They might have a cancellation over Christmas ... worth a check.

I'm sure someone working will be glad to have a before-work appointment time.

Consider what Cris said though, would no one help with the school run just this once? You will be able to book your second appointment whilst you are there, so from then on you will be able to pick a time that fits around the kids.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • angelgirl7
    angelgirl7 Member Posts: 118
    Thanks for all the kind words.

If it was just my son going to school that would be no problem and a friend could take him but I have to get my daughter to her school which is a special needs school along with her wheelchair etc and there is no one to take her.

Tried ringing this morning, but no answer at the moment

Will keep you all posted
    Hope that everyone is enjoying the holidays.

Beckie X
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hi Beckie :grin:

Hope the physios are understanding of your commitments with the children and can manage to change your appointment.

best of luck.

Iris xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi Beckie

thanks I am having an ok, but mad time - kids all over the place x:wink:

I'm sure they'll change it for you - the first appt is longer so they can assess you.

Love

toni xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi beckie
    a bit late responding here I am sorry
    I hope you are able to change the appointment I am sure they wont mind when they hear your circumstances.
    Good luck
    take care
    juliepf x